and we're done

Come on Melo, there's 20 seconds on the clock.
I understand why he took it early. He's made that shot a lot this year. It was a good look, just a little off.

Shouldn't have fallen behind in the first place, though.

If that goes in no one complains about the shot IMO.

Last edited:
Didn't deserve to win but still love the no quit mentality. Just need to start games better and get everyone healthy and gelling.

I ain't even mad.

really tired of these weak *** 3 point attempts 4 feet behind the line with 20 seconds to go. What happened to ball movement ?

Come on Melo, there's 20 seconds on the clock.
I understand why he took it early. He's made that shot a lot this year. It was a good look, just a little off.

Shouldn't have fallen behind in the first place, though.

If that goes in no one complains about the shot IMO.

True on both accounts. They need to start defending like they were earlier in the season. They've become complacent.

its weird seeing melo miss in late game situations. Usually he always makes it lol

^ so forget melo drops 45 and gets no help on offense... he will get blamed regardless for missing that last 3... that wasnt even the reason the knicks lost... the defense sucked and we played catch up the whole game... and we made lillard and hickson look unstoppable

Melos good at making pull ups, can't fault him on that. He's our closer and he's proved it before so you can't be mad at that.

Overall tho, our defense has been real sloppy for a while now. That's why we're losing games.

Mad we lost these last 2 games to not great teams. But I like that they came now and not later on. This should show the team that they gotta come out hungry to start games even against bad teams. Otherwise we are going to get into holes we cant get out of sometimes.

We play hard from the jump and these are 2 blowout Ws. Im not really worried about the Ls. These are going to happen throughout an 82 game season. Just gotta get em straightened out now rather than down the stretch.

Thats what happens when you play from 19 down.

Can't come out without intensity and lacking on the defensive end. Watching a comeback is fun but I'd rather watch us with a comfortable lead the entire game and pull out the win.

Damn man these terribly bad defensive starts are killing me. It's like hitting the 3s is what made us play great D and not the other way around.

Still like this team's fight especially since we're weak to adept pgs that can penetrate and breakdown the D.

I can see how and why we'll lose in the playoffs if this keeps up though. No intimidating big men or they're injured and lack of rebounding.

Anyway it's w/e for now, hopefully we turn things around after the all star break. Melo gonna Melo. Aint worried about Stat, he looked good as far as movement. Maybe he needs Felton for those open jumpers to go down.

man wtf why are we always trailing by like 15 and then just decide to turn it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom