and we're done

Been a while since I've seen us win a game that had playoff intensity. It was ugly, but that's to be expected especially when the playoffs actually roll around.

Haven't won in Boston since November of 2007, though. Yeesh!

Great win.

PierceStruggleFace.gif

OH MY GOD.:rofl:

Last edited:
Kidd's been pretty usles lately which is expected considering how many minutes he has been playing...

So is Sheed done or no?

Amare is playing well but I wonder can he mesh with the starters. I always said him and Melo can play together but i don't think the problem is him and melo.

I think is when you have Amare and Chandler, clogging the paint, cause really thats where Chandler want/needs to be.

For some reason this victory doesn't feel as sweet as if we had won the last game.

The clock ran out andi didn't feel like wildin out like son when we got that game over Miami in the playoffs last year

I said it before, I'm use to JR having bad shooting night because he always shows up when it count. Big win.

Amare has improved with every game. I'm happy with his game. If he can play like he did last night, it will be huge.

Last edited:
goood win. Rondo will get a warning for that flop

Do they announce warnings? Because I want to know whether the league is going to acknowledge that this guy tried to jerk us out of that win with some BS on national TV. Or do they just give warnings and the only time the public knows about it is when there is an actual fine.

Because even tho the league doesnt really favor Rondo, it was against us. So dudes get away with murder.

Amare had a decent game but that explosion is never going to be back :frown:.... When boston gave him that lane all i could think about was Poster time and then he threw up that weak *** floater

Rondo would be the biggest name to get a warning. I don't see it happening.

It's crazy how easy it is to draw an offensive foul on melo with a few minutes left in the 4th. Refs seems more than happy to oblige. Like they are looking for it

I'm relieved we won yesterday. Had to get over that mental hump.

Anyone else notice KG kept his mouth shut all game? Still did the illegal screens, but I didn't see him yapping

Amare had a decent game but that explosion is never going to be back :frown:.... When boston gave him that lane all i could think about was Poster time and then he threw up that weak *** floater

I literally thought amare might be done. So I'll take this version lol. But yeah it's sad

goood win. Rondo will get a warning for that flop

Do they announce warnings? Because I want to know whether the league is going to acknowledge that this guy tried to jerk us out of that win with some BS on national TV. Or do they just give warnings and the only time the public knows about it is when there is an actual fine.

Because even tho the league doesnt really favor Rondo, it was against us. So dudes get away with murder.

I think they announce warnings.

Rondo would be the biggest name to get a warning. I don't see it happening.

It's crazy how easy it is to draw an offensive foul on melo with a few minutes left in the 4th. Refs seems more than happy to oblige. Like they are looking for it

I'm relieved we won yesterday. Had to get over that mental hump.

Anyone else notice KG kept his mouth shut all game? Still did the illegal screens, but I didn't see him yapping

Didn't they announce when LBJ got a warning or was it just ESPN slurping? Were the Nyets ones the actual fines?

After last night I am thoroughly convinced we will go on to win 93 games in a row. favorite, rep, retweet, this now.

And at the beginning of the season i absolutely though this squad full health would be able to beat the Heat. but in order to beat them there is NO way they could go with this current culture of getting the ball and jacking up threes/ long jumpers all game.

you do that you have Lebron and D-Wade running up and down all game and getting there Role players plenty of open Threes... this team has to find a way to get some better half court scoring in order to beat that team.

Back
Top Bottom