and we're done

And at the beginning of the season i absolutely though this squad full health would be able to beat the Heat. but in order to beat them there is NO way they could go with this current culture of getting the ball and jacking up threes/ long jumpers all game.

you do that you have Lebron and D-Wade running up and down all game and getting there Role players plenty of open Threes... this team has to find a way to get some better half court scoring in order to beat that team.
we have no PG right now

things will get better when felton comes back

I don't get why there is confusion on the state of the offense. JKidd is too old to penetrate at the PG position. When Felton comes back, everything will look normal again.

What do u guys think about shumpert so far?

I don't think he's gonna be 100% till next year

He is getting there slowly, He will get back to his best over the next few months, Hopefully he will be firing again for the Playoffs

^It looks like he's been working on his shot while he was out. Seems like his release and timing have been tuned a bit.

Team unity in Philly #Knicks pic.twitter.com/9uNT5Evv

Nobody should be praised but timely plays from STAT, JR, and Melo for this ugly looking win. I knew we were gonna lose that 10 pt lead.

Yeah Amar'e looked like he was on his way to a great game for a while there. I was tight when Woody pulled that line up.

Yeah that line up with Prig running the point was cohesive.

I don't get why there is confusion on the state of the offense. JKidd is too old to penetrate at the PG position. When Felton comes back, everything will look normal again.

I agree but what about Prigionni? He doesnt do enough in my opinion. He needs to drive in more, I hardly see him passing the 3-pt line while dribbling.

Amare looks better each game. I remain hopeful that his explosiveness with return.

Shump should be 90-95% by march/april, he's young and hasnt had many surgeries like Amare.

Good win last night but we're capable of better.

I agree but what about Prigionni? He doesnt do enough in my opinion. He needs to drive in more, I hardly see him passing the 3-pt line while dribbling.

this isn't true at all. he's attempted to take the ball up past the free throw line countless times, but the bigger dudes just stand around and watch so then he's forced to dish it back out

this isn't true at all. he's attempted to take the ball up past the free throw line countless times, but the bigger dudes just stand around and watch so then he's forced to dish it back out

what I mean is...he can't penetrate and draw anyones attention because he's not a threat to score off the dribble. He scores best as a 2 guard and knocking down open jumpers.

Felton is a threat off his penetration and pick and roll

I don't think it's confusion, it's just aggravating to watch. Literally every time down the floor for the last 5 minutes they dumped it into Melo on the left side of the floor and he either went 1 on 1 or waited for a double. That type of offense will kill this team in the playoffs if/when things bog down. Not having Felton's penetration is still the biggest issue but I'm starting to accept that it's just Woodson's philosophy in tight spots.

I'll judge Shump once he cracks the 35 minute mark. So far his defense has been as expected, i know it could be better though.

For me it has nothing to do with what % Shump is at. Similar to Amar'e he needs to get a rhythm going in general and find his place and a nice flow depending on what line up he's out there with. His athleticism is still there and his shot is only getting better. Everything else is just decision making and making an impact.

What's good with y'all tonight? Anyone have anything planned?

Thinking about heading out with co-workers and hitting up a hookah spot.

Typical of I-Bankers though. Always going to hookah in the city :lol:

Last edited:
Tina Cervasio ‏@TinaCervasio
Finally a timeline for Rasheed! He's only running on anti-gravity machine, but coach says he could start running on court next week #Knicks

Tina Cervasio ‏@TinaCervasio
Coach Woodson also added, if this was playoffs Rasheed would find a way to play. #Knicks being extremely cautious, want fully healed foot.

Back
Top Bottom