and we're done

Smart.

Outside of having to deal with looking at some ugly play in the paint at times there's no reason to bring Rasheed back. I'd save him til March just to prepare him for the playoffs.

Tina Cervasio ‏@TinaCervasio
Finally a timeline for Rasheed! He's only running on anti-gravity machine, but coach says he could start running on court next week #Knicks

Tina Cervasio ‏@TinaCervasio
Coach Woodson also added, if this was playoffs Rasheed would find a way to play. #Knicks being extremely cautious, want fully healed foot.

im hyped about felton coming back... looks like the team is coming back full circle... now just waiting for camby to come back so we have a legit big man to backup chandler and amare... sheed i dont care when he comes back but i hope hes healthy by the playoffs.... we can play without him but still need his limited minutes to rebound, defend and make those erratic 3s

you miss Toney Douglas? >D

thats not what i meant but good try :lol:

just saying we gave up 2 2nd round draft picks, cash and not to mention overpaid for camby... im a big fan of camby and happy hes back in ny... but he is old and injury prone so he is worth a minimum contract and not 4.5 million... could have used that money on other big men out there who are younger and cheaper like blatche

Last edited:
:lol: Juice

What makes this night better though? Another Celtic loss. Hope they miss the playoffs. I wish they could tie with the Heat on Sunday.

Make sure you watch the episodes in order or a lot of jokes wont make sense

Al Iannazzone ‏@Al_Iannazzone
Raymon Felton is expected to play tomorrow. Jason Kidd may not with a back issue.

Mike Woodson said he needs to see more from Copeland.

“Based on practices Copeland probably is not playing right now because he’s not practicing hard enough and not trying to make the commitment on the defensive end,” Woodson said. “If he does that he’s got a chance to play.”

I was wondering why he saw no play in the Bos game and Kurt Thomas was getting subbed in :lol: At least Woody can address it.

Make sure you watch the episodes in order or a lot of jokes wont make sense

Al Iannazzone ‏@Al_Iannazzone
Raymon Felton is expected to play tomorrow. Jason Kidd may not with a back issue.

Mike Woodson said he needs to see more from Copeland.

“Based on practices Copeland probably is not playing right now because he’s not practicing hard enough and not trying to make the commitment on the defensive end,” Woodson said. “If he does that he’s got a chance to play.”
Tomorrow meaning today, right? Thank goodness. As much as I was criticizing him, him being out showed just how important he is.

^ LOL i had a stoneface on for the next 2 min after he did that. Some of the most terry cloth **** i've ever seen.

JR Smith ‏@TheRealJRSmith
Sooooo whats going on? do u always look like this? or you #CatFish? RT @ROXYROXXANNE: @TheRealJRSmith yes? Lol

I just want to know cause she looks good dang I can't ask a ?

Y'all are nuts...

I'm sorry that's weak someone pretending to be someone they not! #CatFish

Back
Top Bottom