and we're done

726348370.gif

haha

I changed the channel in the 1st thinking this would be one of those games again :lol: Turn it back to see things flipped upside down and then it goes on to be just an outrageous lead.

What happened to Sac? They just gave up in the 2nd?
Damn you're fine.

Last edited:
Knick garbage time is almost as entertaining as anything. Haven't been in this thread at all this season.

Whatup fellow NYK fans

I changed the channel in the 1st thinking this would be one of those games again :lol: Turn it back to see things flipped upside down and then it goes on to be just an outrageous lead.

What happened to Sac? They just gave up in the 2nd?
Damn you're fine.

Lol thanx. :smile:

Great win too bad Melo didn't get the 20 points, but he played a great game nonetheless. Everyone did...except for Brewer. :x

Brewer has completely lost confidence and any value he had to the team. Need to dump him or Kurt and pick up KMart.

Great win. We needed a blowout. Haven't had one since what the Heat? If not for all the injuries this year Knicks most likely close to the top record in the league, think about that. Long way to go but its good to see the team coming together.

This team has the ingredients to go a long way. Up to them to play the style that will get them there.

I would really like to see Woody coach the East AS team. I think it would be good for our team to have a coach there.

Back
Top Bottom