and we're done

What's with all this hate on Brewer though? :lol: I didn't watch the game from start to finish so what did he do? Yall sound like my dad the way yall flaming him :lol:

We new 10 games in he had no shot with his broken hand weird shooting form and he's only the team cuz Shump was out and we needed perimeter defense. yeah he a bum but c'mon.

What's with all this hate on Brewer though? :lol: I didn't watch the game from start to finish so what did he do? Yall sound like my dad the way yall flaming him :lol:

We new 10 games in he had no shot with his broken hand weird shooting form and he's only the team cuz Shump was out and we needed perimeter defense. yeah he a bum but c'mon.

Imagine it's Christmas and you just got an iPad...you cheesin, you happy and all that ****. Then you open the box and there's a ******g Kindle fire in there. That's Ronnie. Great defense, but I'm salty at the clock striking 12 on that fake hustle corner 3 he used to have in November. :smh: :lol:

Whippingboy was amare to start the season, then felton, even tyson a bit, then novak, and i see its now brewer. Lol @ human nature. Always need someone to bring tear apart dont we?

Whippingboy was amare to start the season, then felton, even tyson a bit, then novak, and i see its now brewer. Lol @ human nature. Always need someone to bring tear apart dont we?

I changed the channel in the 1st thinking this would be one of those games again :lol: Turn it back to see things flipped upside down and then it goes on to be just an outrageous lead.

What happened to Sac? They just gave up in the 2nd?
Damn you're fine.
Stop trying to scare her away dammit.

I changed the channel in the 1st thinking this would be one of those games again :lol: Turn it back to see things flipped upside down and then it goes on to be just an outrageous lead.

What happened to Sac? They just gave up in the 2nd?
Damn you're fine.
Stop trying to scare her away dammit.
I just realized :lol: I thought it was that other Knick fan with a cute chick in his avy and who's name also starts where you can think it's a female. Couldn't help but compliment after seeing the pic clearer.

I was about to start looking out for the raptors cause of Rudy. But then I remember Landry plays for them. He just canceled that out.

Hope they beat Miami though.

So now that STATue is producing who is the most hated knick?
lookin like brewer and/or novak
No one.

No one hates Brewer, cuz we can obviously see what he does on defense. He just used to have something (that was an aberration to what he's done in the past) on offense, and now he doesn't and that keeps him off the court. It ain't hating to say we notice that.

With Novak, we had real beef, cuz dude could literally do nothing if he couldn't get open or make open shots. He has no intangibles or defense to fall back on when that happens and he made our team look stupid for taking a chance on him for that game. This game hopefully gets him back on track, cuz shooting 39% from 3 is nice for most people...but it's trash for him, especially considering he was shooting like 55%+ in Nov+Dec.

So yeah...for me there is no most hated Knick right now.

Just some..."man if we could maybe get a little more outta you cuz I'm greedy" type dudes..

Last edited:
Brewer's defense hasn't been good for a while now. That's why he's damn near on the end of the bench.

People probably don't hate Brewer, but the fanbase needs someone to throw their frustrations at. Everyone gets a turn.

I say we should concentrate all of our hate onto HTTB. He can handle it.

missed the game tonight (again)

watching knicks in 60 right now

team really came together tonight huh

Back
Top Bottom