and we're done

oh man the bench when kurt hit that three

everyone is genuinely cool with one another on this team, which is awesome

what does it take for them to get entered into the dunk contest?

seems like it would be probably be the easiest event to participate in during all star weekend

JR pretty much did everything on both ends against the kings

he had a great game

he's really the reason for the 19-2 run in the first after the initial slow start. that gave the team the momentum to pick up it up collectively later on

i hate him for not accepting my invite to play 2k13 lol dude rather watch netflix

Last edited:
HTTB told Stat to take it out on the fire extinguisher. :smh:

:lol: Crazy Eyes after he hit the 3...

Last edited:
Why does everyone hate HTTB ? I'll tell ya why... I've been on NT for about 7 or 8 years now and he has always had that rat bastard feel.

Coming in here with his smiley faces , jokes , moving from Harlem to the Bronx, THEN Queens, but never changing his SN.... HTTBTQ.... We hate you.

-sincerely Team NTNYK

Nah but for real we both been here on NT with the season threads since the Marbury days. Much respect to gutting it out with the squad, standing up when we got roasted and sent to NT S&T abyss

I hope the rest of the crew lambastes him.

HTTB is bad luck. Every sporting event I attend with him we lose. Knicks home opener against Portland. Knicks home playoff game against Boston. Eagles at Giants last year.

JR pretty much did everything on both ends against the kings

he had a great game

he's really the reason for the 19-2 run in the first after the initial slow start. that gave the team the momentum to pick up it up collectively later on

I'm gonna have to disagree and say amare was that spark that started that run

Went to Friday's game. The new Garden is amazing. Felt like I was so close to the court. Amar'e is really about to be a sixth man candidate the way he's playing.

Man didn't HTTB used to smash a NT mod then scare her off forever? I hate his *** for that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom