and we're done

Knicks would have to add money to make that work. And Don't know if it came from him but Tommy Dee is an imbecile regardless.

Money aside - I would do that trade, though. A first round pick? From the Suns? Better shooter and adds a defender who at least is 6'7+ not named Carmelo to wear on LeBron. Don't care to see JR get ambushed again like last post-season. If you close games with Melo at the 4, it'd be an upgrade.

what about using "an" before a word that starts with an h

like "an historical"

english makes no sense compared to the romance languages

let's go knicks!

Last edited:
We need shumpert to guard the Dwayne wades and Derrick roses of the world. I wouldn't do it. But it's not as one sided as people are saying. The injury gives me pause, because he hasn't defended well yet.

You guys seriously wouldn't want Jared Dudley and a Top 10 pick for Shumpert? Why?
new york fans 
mean.gif

fake trade aside, I'm not sure Iman is going to have a big role on this years team. JR/Melo/Amare/Chandler lineup with Kidd or Felton has been really productive in limited minutes so far and seems like Woodson wants to make that 'Big 3' work. I just don't know if Iman is more than a 20 minute guy in post-season, he definitely can't space the floor like JR playing with the other 3. And the Felton/Kidd dynamic has been too good together to drop.

I'd see him having a bigger impact against Miami and Wade then Chicago and Rose. Can't go small vs Chicago and on the flip-side if you're putting him on the floor with the frontline, your spacing goes to **** against their defense. Against Miami you can at least match them small and ask Melo to guard LeBron and get away with having JR guard Battier if it's small vs small.

I'm just not sure he's going to be that much better of an option than JR defensively against those teams to warrant him getting a ton of minutes.

Cats turning on Shump already? ****. Who the **** is Dudley. And a top 10 pick? Big whoop more than half these guys are non nba level out of college

Shumpert is not getting traded, stop, why did you put this in the title proph?

This weak draft, Jared Dudley - I'll pass.

I'm just going to assume you guys have never seen Jared Dudley play basketball...Jared Dudley is really good, that's a great trade.

Why do you say turning on Shump? Nobody is turning on him. You're getting back a solid, possibly better player and a pick. For a guy who you haven't seen the quickness return that made him as good as he was last year. Not saying they should do it but some of you are making it seem like we're getting Jermaine in return?

PMatic joining the squad huh? :smokin

I'll try to do the inevitable and bring Essential on since he's a crazed Laker fan from NY :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom