and we're done

tumblr_m2libe5nCG1rtnwmvo1_500.gif

proshares told me to

If proshares told you to jump off a building.....

Ah forget it.

Anyway who is going to be the guard stopper on the team if we make that trade ?

I'm sure Jared is a decent player. But how much impact will be have on a team like this? He's a guy who needs the ball to be effective. We already have melo, stoudemire and others who need the rock .

I personally can't see his impact on this team.

if telfair is switched with lets say shannon brown, would you do it?

btw i got it from realgm not that twitter. i dont have a twitter

Last edited:
Jared Dudley would allow us to play small ball better honestly. He's a good passer too so it would bring back the ball movement that's critical to our offense.

Wouldn't getting Dudley kick Novak out of the rotation? Now you have a 3 pt shooter who can do the intangibles Novak doesn't do.

The only trade they need to do is get a big.

How are we positive this Suns pick would be top 10? Jared Dudely is cool, but I value Shump's defense more than I do Dudley's offense. And Sebastian Telfair would just be a waste of space with the three point guards we already have.

Can we just work with what we have and let this team gel? We've been swapping key players for years. This isn't a move we need to make. As mentioned, the only move we NEED to make is one to get bigger. Trading for scoring SGs? Why?

Last edited:
He won't see the floor as long everyone is healthy.

This isn't a move we need to make

There's absolutely 0% truth to it, just some blogger throwing a trade machine idea out. Phoenix would never do it anyway.

He won't see the floor as long everyone is healthy.

This isn't a move we need to make

There's absolutely 0% truth to it, just some blogger throwing a trade machine idea out. Phoenix would never do it anyway.
Yeah I know, just my hypothetical argument against the hypothetical move.:lol:

No way Phoenix is moving their pick for a non-franchise player just coming off ACL surgery.

Shumpert will never be as good of a shooter as Dudley and his defense is overrated. Sue me 
I like Dudley, but claiming that a 22 year old whose jumper is not even that bad and also has a nice high release/form will never get to that level is ludicrous. Dudley and Shumpert are both shooting 39% from 3 this season and Shumpert is still getting his rhythm down.

As for the mans defense being overrated, do you even watch him on the defensive end? He has ridiculous lateral quickness and is an absolute pest on the ball to go along with some of the quickest hands I have ever seen. As long as his knee holds up (knocks on wood) Shumpert has the potential to be one of the best (if not the best) perimeter defenders in the whole league. If he can give me that I dont care if he ever averages more than 15 ppg or whatever the number is. As long as he keeps his shooting #s above 40% and hits the open 3 when it is given to him, I take what he brings on the defensive side of the ball any day above whatever Jared Dudley would bring to us. Especially when we have a scorer like Melo already (and hopefully amare) plus JR behind him, making that a little bit more irrelevant. Add to the fact that he can also handle the ball and play some point if we need him to/if we want to go big and cause size mismatches without losing any of the athleticism. Shumpert is a key part of this team moving forward, now is not the time to give him up, especially not for Jared Dudley. And i like Jared Dudley.

overated defense? really? I mean im not saying he will do THIS every time down the floor but defense isnt about that. Point is, there are very few guys in this league who can do what shumpert does on the defensive side, and at times he will be capable of making big plays like he did in this video vs Wade. But more importantly, against the likes of players like Dwyane Wade, Deron, Jrue Holliday, and other scoring guards we play he will almost always be capable of guarding those kind of players better than 99% of the players at his position 
ohwell.gif

anyway came in here to post that Nate and Lee were both named the players of the week in the NBA. Somewhere Isiah is smiling 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I do think that it is funny/ironic that we HAD to get rid of Lee cause he wanted too much money and instead give the money towards a "marquee" guy like Amare. And as much as I am appreiciative of what Amare has done in his time here and I am still not giving up on him, but if we had Lee on this squad instead of STAT I am 100% confident we would be the best team in the East right now and possibly the league. Lee would be the absolute perfect fit next to Tyson who would counteract his defensive liabilities, and Lee would be an unbelievable #2 scorer to Melo like hes done with Steph Curry. Not to mention he is a better passer/shooter than Amare, he can still run the floor around as well as Amare, and nobody with **** with us on the boards with him and Chandler in the front court.

Whatever though nothing we can do about it, glad to see Lee is finally getting the respect he deserves though, always knew he was more than just a good player on a bad team. Watching him, Nate, and Jamal excel in their roles always makes me happy 

You guys seriously wouldn't want Jared Dudley and a Top 10 pick for Shumpert? Why?
I don't like Jared Dudley. Fools gold. Shump has way more potential. Besides we'd probably trade that 1st round pick after a few years of having him like we always do :lol:

Trade sounds more like something PHX is pitching than something we're entertaining.

I'd really prefer we didn't make any trades involving our key players this season.

Last edited:
Damn I come back from a weekend away. We on a 5 game win streak and we're talking about trading Shump now? WTF happened in here lol.

Back
Top Bottom