Does tyson get 20.again?

Lol as i was typing this he did

Is that a knicks record?

Last edited:
what is happening here 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

JR to the rescue!

I get where you're coming from with all of this, but then I also accept that we probably wouldn't have Melo and Tyson right now had we done that.

In a perfect world... :\

Last edited:
Missed most of the game at work (still at work); glad to see the team winning games they should.

Tyson has beasted all season. Really doing his thing. Not surprised these 20 board games considering the crappy competition lately.

Drummond is a future star though IMO. Sky's the limit for him.

So is White in the Dunk Contest or not? I read something earlier that the NBAPA is lobbying/putting him in it. Like I said earlier I was gone all weekend with no internet. Did they announce the participants over the weekend. Or are we still waiting to see if they let him in?

Hopefully Tyson doesn't burn out come playoff time the way he did last year, tying the rebounding record is :pimp: though.

There needs to be a set of plays strictly to get James White to the hole during garbage time. Tyson has been a blessing that man just works hard

JR Smith at one point having 38 of his last 42 shots as 3 point attempts :x :x :smh:

Thats one of the most absurd stats I've ever seen. Dude is athletic, can get to the rim, and has a decent enough mid range game that you would think it would be impossible for him to ever do that outside of NBA 2K.

Last edited:
Besides the step back J, its been well documented that J.R. is either shooting a 3 or dunking :lol:. Ain't eem mad.

In other news, congrats to two former Knicks receiving player of the week honors. Lee & Nate :smokin.

Back
Top Bottom