and we're done

Toronto been playing well since Rudy got there. Gonna be another tough game.

Ya see that Derozan dunk last night ? :x

Woodson: Knicks Won't Trade Shumpert
Feb 13, 2013 11:00 AM EST

Mike Woodson publicly has said that the New York Knicks will not trade Iman Shumpert ahead of the Feb. 21 deadline.

Shumpert has been linked to trade rumors involving the Suns.

"We've had our ups and downs in terms of injuries, but we remain very strong as a team and guys that were in uniform have helped us hold the fort down in terms of staying afloat until key guys got back," Woodson said.

Woodson also refuted the notion that Shumpert has attitude issues.

"He's not a problem at all," Woodson said. "Iman is a big part of what we do. I like everything about this young man in terms of how he plays, how he competes. He had an awesome rookie season. Unfortunately, he had the bad injury. He's making his way back, and it's going to be my job to continue to show him love and instill confidence in him as a player that he can get back to the level where he was playing. He's not there yet, but in time, he will get there."

Dude is coming off injury, Rubio came back Dec. 14, and he just started playing good last week. Cut him some slack.

:D

Last edited:
We taking odds on when the group of females in this thread start saying that we should have traded for Dudley? I'll go O/U May 1st.

Last edited:
This is as much of a must-win as there can be in February. 1 seed might be turning into a pipe dream but still can't fall 3 1/2 back. And more importantly, Indiana is probably going to be neck and neck with us down the stretch considering schedules, and we open after the break @ Indiana. Need to win as many games this month as possible.

March/early April has as stretch of 23 games consisting of: 14 games against .500 or better teams (plus Portland and even Toronto and Washington are playing better ball now), 13 of the 23 are on the road, among that 8 of the 14 against .500+ teams are on the road - plus 6 back to backs mixed in in it all. :smh:

Last edited:
Can't forget about Chicago either. A rough patch in March/April and they might be fighting for home court with the Nets at 4/5. I still have pretty good faith in Granger coming back and creating some space in the standings for us. Those back to backs are killer for this team.

They need to finish February on a good note becuase the March schedule looks brutal. 6 back to backs :smh:

Last edited:
Wait, is Shumpert really sleeping with Woodson daughter? That would be HILARIOUS if true
laugh.gif
The quote from Woody about his daughter didn't surprise me. I remember someone on NT gave us the scoop about Shump tagging that since their college days or some ****.

Woodson ain't dumb, he knows what the deal is.
laugh.gif
I see you, Shump.
pimp.gif

Nevermind.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
the ridnour trade would be good imo but cant happen for just brewer... the salaries dont match up... it would have to be brewer, prigs, kurt, james white and maybe a draft pick... then we can pick up kenyon or amundson... rather get kenyon but thats just me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom