and we're done

:lol: really?

Go #PowerRangers!RT @PowerRangerNews: #PowerRangers and therealjrsmith huddle up after some hoops #knicks

JR is probably prepping a squad to take on those kids who shunned him during halftime a few games ago. 

I think Brewer should take some of Kidds minutes.

Kidd is a liability on defense against quick guards and Brewer will bring more versatile defensive stoppage. Kidd also hasnt been hitting the 3 as consistently as early season but his IQ alone warrants a nice bit of play time.

Tough decisions for Woody.

I think Brewer should take some of Kidds minutes.

Kidd is a liability on defense against quick guards and Brewer will bring more versatile defensive stoppage. Kidd also hasnt been hitting the 3 as consistently as early season but his IQ alone warrants a nice bit of play time.

Tough decisions for Woody.

Kidd's basketball IQ is the only reason why Woodson plays him. That and his 3 point shooting. He's been having a bad shooting slump the past month and half, but eventually it will pick up. We need to play Brewer though. We keep getting burned on defense when Kidd is on the floor and that will prove to hurt us down the stretch of games.

I wish Woodson approached playing his players the way Tom Thibideau does. He doesn't care how great someone is on the offensive side. if they're not playing defense, they wont finish out games. I.e. Carlos Boozer.

The more I hear about Jared Dudley rumors the more I advocate getting him. Hes a legitimate 3 point shooter with decent size on the wing who can make things happen offensively in terms of moving the ball and finding teamates as well. Saying that, he is not worth giving up Iman for even if we do get the Suns #1 pick with it. Suns have the 7th worst record in the NBA right now and would most realistically give us one of those #7-8 Channing Frye/Jordan Hill type picks. In this draft any pick outside the top 5 (probably (Mclemore, Noel, Muhammed, Zeller, Smart) is not worth it if we have to give up Iman in the process. However if Grunwald can get Dudley for some type of Novak/Brewer package, that would be the kind of trade to get this team to another level. 

If we can turn that package (an effective wing defender in Brewer who makes less than $1 mil this season and is lost in the rotation, and a shooter in Novak who hasnt been getting it done for us when need him to and cant do **** elsewhere on the floor) into a player on the block like Dudley, or more importantly IMO another big man to come off the bench for us who will bang down low and give us solid minutes and isnt 35+ years old like a Jason Maxiell, that would be a big time move for this team. However I think with Drummond's recent injury it might be harder to get Maxiell before the deadline, and it might be difficult to impossible to get Dudley here without giving up Iman.

However I would still love to see the Knicks get some value out of that Novak/Brewer package, who I think both have trade value around the league but arent necessarily needed for this team moving forward.

I dunno, u got Grunwald's number? Lol hit him up

I still got H20's address from when I egged his house after The Decision.

That'll do.

However if Grunwald can get Dudley for some type of Novak/Brewer package, that would be the kind of trade to get this team to another level.

I been saying. They're both quality players on budget contracts that don't work for this team, but could thrive elsewhere.

If he can...that's one step closer to Glen getting a statue. :smokin

The more I hear about Jared Dudley rumors the more I advocate getting him. Hes a legitimate 3 point shooter with decent size on the wing who can make things happen offensively in terms of moving the ball and finding teamates as well. Saying that, he is not worth giving up Iman for even if we do get the Suns #1 pick with it. Suns have the 7th worst record in the NBA right now and would most realistically give us one of those #7-8 Channing Frye/Jordan Hill type picks. In this draft any pick outside the top 5 (probably (Mclemore, Noel, Muhammed, Zeller, Smart) is not worth it if we have to give up Iman in the process. However if Grunwald can get Dudley for some type of Novak/Brewer package, that would be the kind of trade to get this team to another level. 

If we can turn that package (an effective wing defender in Brewer who makes less than $1 mil this season and is lost in the rotation, and a shooter in Novak who hasnt been getting it done for us when need him to and cant do **** elsewhere on the floor) into a player on the block like Dudley, or more importantly IMO another big man to come off the bench for us who will bang down low and give us solid minutes and isnt 35+ years old like a Jason Maxiell, that would be a big time move for this team. However I think with Drummond's recent injury it might be harder to get Maxiell before the deadline, and it might be difficult to impossible to get Dudley here without giving up Iman.

However I would still love to see the Knicks get some value out of that Novak/Brewer package, who I think both have trade value around the league but arent necessarily needed for this team moving forward.

Yea dont get anybody wrong, I'm sure all of us wouldnt have a problem with Dudley being on the team.

Were just not ready to give up Shump for him. If we coud work out some other deal for some other role players then sure.

Iman Shumpert ‏@I_Am_Iman
Great practice today. We got after it! First practice like that in a while. Gearing up for our last home game before All Star. #tape

i really hope iman gets back to last years form. reading in the other thread and finding out wilson chandler isn't the same anymore haz me all :frown:

Shump isn't shump right now though

Maybe not but he will be. We need a lockdown athletic guy who can contain a star in the playoffs. Shumps value will be shown then. Forget this Jared Dudley thing. Knicks just need to move the ball more like they were in the beginning of the season.

Maybe not but he will be. We need a lockdown athletic guy who can contain a star in the playoffs. Shumps value will be shown then. Forget this Jared Dudley thing. Knicks just need to move the ball more like they were in the beginning of the season.
I don't think it's a stretch to believe Iman will ever be the same. ACL surgery to players that rely solely on athleticism is a scary thing.

As I said before I like Dudley and am all for getting him. But we cant give up Shump, Jared would get schooled by Eastern guards in the playoffs. I like how he would fit in this offense though beyond his outside shooting

I don't think it's a stretch to believe Iman will ever be the same. ACL surgery to players that rely solely on athleticism is a scary thing.

Hey man if Bruce Bowen and Raja Bell could become shut down defenders and occasionally hit a corner three ball, Shumpert can do just that and I'd be fine with it. But even with the acl surgery, he's still more athletic then any of those guys could dream of, and can still slash to the basket.

I'm not expecting Shump to be D-Wade but I'm expecting him to have a better career then Jared Dudley. Forget Dudley for Shump.

Hey man if Bruce Bowen and Raja Bell could become shut down defenders and occasionally hit a corner three ball, Shumpert can do just that and I'd be fine with it. But even with the acl surgery, he's still more athletic then any of those guys could dream of, and can still slash to the basket.

I'm not expecting Shump to be D-Wade but I'm expecting him to have a better career then Jared Dudley. Forget Dudley for Shump.
Bowen and Bell don't stand out at me as athletic defenders. More like smart mauling types. I hope Shump comes all the way back but remember for year this was considered an 18 month injury and recovery.

let Novak win that 3pt shootout before we trade him

this.
when he wins, confidence booster for the 2nd half of the season and playoffs.
if he loses, trade him. confidence will be shook.
8)

isnt there like 2-3 days after the All Star Weekend from the trade deadline? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom