and we're done

:rofl:

Still upset about my man James White, I've always been pulling for him since 2001. But he pulled out a Lebron James 2011 finals performance.

He is 30 tho, he doesn't fly as much as well as he used to .

Melo looking like a good shot for MVP right now.

Whole dunk contest was underwhelming, but to see James white miss that many dunks was definitely the low point of it all.

That awkward moment when Spo wants to draw a play for Melo but can't mess with Lebrons ego so he has to go with the Paul George copout

Anyone else think Chandler getting grouped in with hustle players like Noah and Fareid is off btw?

I think people just always assume that if you have a subpar offensive game and an excellent defensive game it means that you're a scrappy hustle player. In Chandler's case he's really not the blue collar playing with heart and fire with a motor type player. He has every physical trait you'd want defensively in a center, and is intelligent, skilled, and a good communicator anchoring the defense.

But he doesn't go 100% every play and have that scrappy hustle factor to him where you just know he's working harder than every other player on the floor.

Last edited:
I feel he use to be that guy in NO and Chi and even though he's not now it's carrying over to now. I mean he wasn't that guy in Dallas either but the way his game has changed to now worked perfectly for them hence his defense and reputation being put on another level.

Last edited:
CP3 beasted in the All Star game, had the East won Melo would of easily been the MVP. Imagine that?  That lonely badge on his jacket continues to be alone.
mean.gif

Some absurdness being said in that Jordan thread :x

Jordan being a backup in todays NBA? :rofl: what the fudge man

Thread made me smh too much.

I'm not going back in that thread, I'm staying here in this Knicks thread

I feel so fortunate to have seen Jordan in his prime. Even though he prevented the Knicks from getting titles.

Last edited:
Melo would've been the MVP had Kobe not locked up Lebron. East missed a lot of opportunities to take the lead at the end.

That doesn't matter though. Knicks need to recharge and finish the season off strong. I just hope the team can stay healthy and bring back the defense we were playing in the beginning of the season.

It's like what everyone is saying, if we get hot at the right time--we can take on anyone.

I hate that my mind keeps going to CP3 coming to our team. His relationship with Melo and how him and Chandler are close too. I know its an extreme long shot (not a trade deadline move obviously, but more FA) but everytime I see him buddy buddy with Melo it makes me think it could happen still. Amare would prolly have to go somewhere for that to even happen. So that makes it even more difficult.

But everytime I see them together I set myself up for disappointment :lol:

u guys think we make a minor trade by the trade deadline?

Havent really heard anything other than the Shump for Dudley garbage. I dont see us doing anything now that Novak and White fizzled ASW. I think if those guys could have won their comps it would have boosted their stock. Even if it was a false boost since it was a competition setting and not in game, a team who needed a boost in attendance may have jumped. But they wasted that opportunity so we will prolly go through the rest of the season with this lineup.

Last edited:
We were never getting anything of worth for White. He has no trade value :lol: Son is apparently a glorified dunker that lost it years ago.

That awkward moment when Spo wants to draw a play for Melo but can't mess with Lebrons ego so he has to go with the Paul George copout

I was thinking the same damn thing :lol:

Came out of timeout I was like "Melo about to splash this"

And then it was a play for PG. Had me so confused.

At least Melo is consistent when any team he is apart of is losing he goes to the same spot no matter who he is playing with or what type of game it is. He doesn't like to lose and wants to be the reason his team wins

Damn Heat players messed up his MVP

Back
Top Bottom