and we're done

^

I know you gotta make the right basketball move, but in a situation like this, it would be downright coldblooded to cut James White in probably the lowest point of his basketball career. 

we kind of are in a win now type mode with this current roster. alot of the cast is over the hill and this seems to be a special type of year for us where when we're at full health everything clicks. at the moment shump shows that he has promise for the future, but he's been having a lot of weak showings. it sucks that he couldn't get back to playing earlier to have more time to evaluate him and to see how he comes along, but if management decided to make an "all in" type decision to trade a prospect for the future to improve the team now I'd understand.

honestly though if we do keep shump and toward the home stretch of the regular season he continues to struggle, I think we're gunna have to put Brewer back into the starting lineup. Our goal is to match up with and beat the heat, and brewer has the size, athleticism, and grit to to be a factor against Miami like he's proven throughout his career. He'd have to get his confidence and chemistry back with the team, and he also won't be pissed off at us when the time comes to renegotiate his contract.

Not a fan of these Shump for Reddick trade rumors.
Just them straight up? Kinda nice but kinda weird. Why not deal away Novak if we're bringing JJ here? So far it still seems like nobody we getting back will be able to do what Shump does for us but I guess ppl downplay that due to this season and his injury keeping him from showcasing his full worth.

Is JJ Redick going to put this team over the top? :rofl:

The only person I would trade Shump for is Milsap, but we aren't going to resign him, so it would essentially be worthless.

Rasheed Wallace and Marcus Camby both on practice court with Knicks. First time team has had all 15 players together on court this season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom