and we're done

I thought Woodson couldnt wait till Iman returns cause hes concerned about Kidd playing this much minutes
Iman comes back and Kidd still plays the same mins.
Iman needs to play off the bench and just get Brewer back in the rotation, just Dont have him taking too many shots
Brewer pretty much spoiled us early in the season, made us think "he can shoot now"

I thought Woodson couldnt wait till Iman returns cause hes concerned about Kidd playing this much minutes
Iman comes back and Kidd still plays the same mins.
Iman needs to play off the bench and just get Brewer back in the rotation, just Dont have him taking too many shots
Brewer pretty much spoiled us early in the season, made us think "he can shoot now"
This perplexes me as well. There's been a few things I haven't been the happiest about with Woody's decisions but weren't glaring enough to call out as a real complaint. To me at times he should just take out guys when they're not playing their best cuz more times than not they're messing up and hurting us more than helping. Don't know why but a lot of guys seem to only start playing hard and better when momentum changes and is in full swing for us instead of starting the game or any quarter that way, especially if we're down.

I don't see why after Sheed and Camby go down he thinks he can get away with playing Kidd so many minutes when Shump is back and before that Pablo was there with better than serviceable minutes. Right now I'm more in favor of going straight with a Felton-Shump-Melo-STAT-Tyson starting line up and then go small or do the two pg backcourt thing in the 2nd half of quarters.
JJ Redick.
Could he do worse than 11-19 and 27pts?
Could he do better?
Dude jj redick is the white james harden.
Son :lol:
Ya'll hear what Tyson Chandler said post game?

Gotta Love this dude, he's a true leader.
Why not just post it? :lol:

What a terrible loss. These Woodson rotations are horrible. How is Kidd playing so many minutes and Brewer/Iman aren't? I don't get it.

We straight up got out hustled this whole game. I'm worried for us, considering how bad March is.

Changes need to be made and players need to step up.

Man what another garbage performance, At this rate we going to be taking the 4th - 5th seed, :smh:

I cannot get my head around how good we were in the first 2-3 months of the season compared to now, what is happening?

Woodson sucks , ALL of his teams start out hot and then flame out on him . Seems to me after a while they tune him out

The rest of the season falls on Melo. Every other player not named Tyson Chandler follows his lead with defensive intensity. I hold him accountable for the defensive lapses, not Woodson. He can only do so much.

im looking to buy tickets to next weekends Knicks vs Heat game and had some questions for those of you familiar with the seating at the garden. I found two seats in particular. The first one is in the 8th row of the 226 section on the upper level (pretty close to center court). The other seat is in the 16th row of the 104 section (in the corner where the sideline and baseline meets).. In this particular situation would it be better to sit in the upper level being closer to the center of the court or in the corner of the lower level?

im looking to buy tickets to next weekends Knicks vs Heat game and had some questions for those of you familiar with the seating at the garden. I found two seats in particular. The first one is in the 8th row of the 226 section on the upper level (pretty close to center court). The other seat is in the 16th row of the 104 section (in the corner where the sideline and baseline meets).. In this particular situation would it be better to sit in the upper level being closer to the center of the court or in the corner of the lower level?

lower level is always better.

Section 226 is a pretty good section. I've sat in section 101 before which is on the opposite side. I personally like to be closer, but you can't lose with 226.

Back
Top Bottom