and we're done

Stephen A Smith ‏@stephenasmith

And for the record, I'm afraid of what I'm going to say to my boy @RyanRuocco. I'm so ticked at the Knicks right now.

Missed it.

Well...we had to make a trade.

NOT Shump for Reddick.

But we had to...and since we didn't...we're not getting past the Heat fa nothin.

Or maybe we can trade January Kidd for November Kidd.
Or MLK Day Woodson for Xmas Woodson.

im looking to buy tickets to next weekends Knicks vs Heat game and had some questions for those of you familiar with the seating at the garden. I found two seats in particular. The first one is in the 8th row of the 226 section on the upper level (pretty close to center court). The other seat is in the 16th row of the 104 section (in the corner where the sideline and baseline meets).. In this particular situation would it be better to sit in the upper level being closer to the center of the court or in the corner of the lower level?

I've sat in both sections and I enjoyed the 104 better. You're closer to the court.

BTW, what did we get back for Ronnie Brewer? I don't like this deal at all. Ronnie Brewer is an awesome defender in NBA 2k13 :lol:

Now who's going to guard the left wing when i run a 1-3-1 zone? J.R. Smith is terrible on defense :smh:

Brewer to OKC for a future 2nd, so we have a free roster spot to sign Jermaine O'Neal's corpse, are you ******g kidding me? :stoneface:

Last edited:
If he gets any burn, Brewer will do well for OKC. I wish Woodson would have given him a little more burn, its not like our offense had been stellar without him.

If he gets any burn, Brewer will do well for OKC. I wish Woodson would have given him a little more burn, its not like our offense had been stellar without him.
Honestly. He might've been shaky with his shot but I was willing to stick with him for what he could do on defense. IDK what's going on really, now we might have to worry about who can guard the SF spot even more when the playoffs roll around.

Honestly. He might've been shaky with his shot but I was willing to stick with him for what he could do on defense. IDK what's going on really, now we might have to worry about who can guard the SF spot even more when the playoffs roll around.

Brewer wasn't get any playing time though. I still don't understand why the **** Woodson starts Kidd at the 2 and Shump at the 3 :stoneface:

This **** is terrible.

Wait we picked up Jermaine O'neal? Where do you see this?

I like the move if we did. Wallace and Camby have been out, we need physicality .

Yeah we got a 2nd round pick. That's another future young promising player that some ppl will want traded and others will say is un-tradeable in a few years,

We must have a signing lined up. Kenyon Martin?:nerd:

That's the speculation right now. Some people are saying Jermaine O'neal and others are thinking it's Kenyon Martin.

IDK how I feel about both of these guys. They're both old and haven't played in awhile. Kenyon is less injury prone though.

Last edited:
I hope its Kenyon. Jermaine would just be a dark skinned Camby if he lands on this team, we don't got that magic water or whatever they use in Phoenix.

We must have a signing lined up. Kenyon Martin?:nerd:

This is what im thinking. Its either Kenyon or Jermaine. We gotta get some bigger post presence and shot blockers. Because guards are penetrating way too much against us right now. And we are giving up a lot of second chance points the last few weeks.

If we can get either of those 2 guys it helps us. I would rather have Kenyon because he can D up quicker players. But Jermaine has more paint presence. Im cool with either move. But we need to get one of them. We cant go into the playoffs with this lineup, not knowing if Sheed or Camby will ever play again.

Back
Top Bottom