and we're done

We must have a signing lined up. Kenyon Martin?:nerd:

This is what im thinking. Its either Kenyon or Jermaine. We gotta get some bigger post presence and shot blockers. Because guards are penetrating way too much against us right now. And we are giving up a lot of second chance points the last few weeks.

If we can get either of those 2 guys it helps us. I would rather have Kenyon because he can D up quicker players. But Jermaine has more paint presence. Im cool with either move. But we need to get one of them. We cant go into the playoffs with this lineup, not knowing if Sheed or Camby will ever play again.

We should cut Camby too. Dude hasn't done anything for us all season long, besides that one game where he had like 3-4 ally oop passes.

We must have a signing lined up. Kenyon Martin?:nerd:

This is what im thinking. Its either Kenyon or Jermaine. We gotta get some bigger post presence and shot blockers. Because guards are penetrating way too much against us right now. And we are giving up a lot of second chance points the last few weeks.

If we can get either of those 2 guys it helps us. I would rather have Kenyon because he can D up quicker players. But Jermaine has more paint presence. Im cool with either move. But we need to get one of them. We cant go into the playoffs with this lineup, not knowing if Sheed or Camby will ever play again.

We should cut Camby too. Dude hasn't done anything for us all season long, besides that one game where he had like 3-4 ally oop passes.
Makes no sense to cut him just to cut him. If we got somebody that improves the team and can stay on the floor, Kurt and James can get cut too.

I don't get this J. O'Neal talk. Isn't he still with PHX? Even if they cut him or w/e why do we want him of all ppl? Son will have plantar fasciatias by the time he gets off the plane.

I'm hoping this open spot is for Kenyon.

Jermaine oneal is a very serviceable player... Who knows how Kmart is playing especially since he isn't in gameshape

Brewer wasn't get any playing time though. I still don't understand why the **** Woodson starts Kidd at the 2 and Shump at the 3 :stoneface:

This **** is terrible.

Feel the same way, I honestly feel we could got more out of him playing defense on good players even though he has questionable offense. It has to be more to this story than him not go hard in practice; it went from him starting, then coming off the bench to barely any minutes, something is sus. Anyway we could of just dropped J white and picked a good defender in the paint?

Exactly this

Jermaine gonna take one step on NYC soil and his knees will explode

I dont know what type of doctors they have in PHX but damn.

My soon to be brother in law interned with their head trainer some years back. Theyre very meticulous in their evaluation of players. It isn't the doctors, they have physical therapists and exercise physiologists that really know their stuff in strength and conditioning.

Exactly this

Jermaine gonna take one step on NYC soil and his knees will explode

I dont know what type of doctors they have in PHX but damn.

My soon to be brother in law interned with their head trainer some years back. Theyre very meticulous in their evaluation of players. It isn't the doctors, they have physical therapists and exercise physiologists that really know their stuff in strength and conditioning.

I'm saying, why can't we do the same? If Robert Sarvar is so cheap in paying players, then how is he affording these medical miracle workers?

James Dolan needs to shell out money on these medical guys too.

That's a good look for OKC. I don't know how much PT he'll get over there but they could pair Brewer up with KD in spot minutes so KD won't run the risk of getting in foul trouble vs. certain guys. They needed all the help they could get on defense anyway.

...as far as us, I know Ronnie was complete bum on one side of the floor. But you'd think seeing as how badly the team regressed on D, he'd have picked up minutes at some point during this bad stretch...it just didn't happen for whatever reason Woody had. **** is weird.

EDIT:
It has to be more to this story than him not go hard in practice; it went from him starting, then coming off the bench to barely any minutes, something is sus.
That's what it seems like to me too. Especially since the guys ahead of him haven't really been doing **** either.

Last edited:
Camby, too.

And Felton.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom