and we're done

Copeland needs to play. No way Kidd should be playing 30+ minutes. Especially with how bad he's been of late. I'm beginning to get frustrated with Woodson's inability to adjust.

From the start of the game we didn't play defense and this is why we lost.

Woodson's rotations were clunky, probably shouldn't have taken out STAT for Tyson that late in the game.

On to Philly.

We definitely should have STAT in the line up at this point. Start with our best squad. JR too.

Last edited:
knicks will drop down to the 4th or 5th seed. this team aint for real. guys need to step up and they just aren't

knicks will probably get by the first round in the playoffs but that's it

Reactions: mmg
this game was whack... first of all we were gettin blown out at first and came back in the end only to fall short... it was a game we had to have... the thing that bugged me was the team was too passive... the ball movement was great but if it comes down to bad shots then it defeats the purpose.... melo was passing the ball to wide open guys mind you people complain he shoots too much but kidd had a open 3 bobbled the ball then melo had to force up a shot for no reason :smh:

the team definitely needs a shakeup fast... im not saying trade or release anyone but cut the rotation and bench guys... just put jr in the starting lineup already and take out kidd... i think amare should start too but only when theres another big guy from the bench hopefully kenyon will fill that spot that sheed and camby play off the bench... good defense and rebounding

Last edited:
Its good that this is happening now. They were sky high in first third of the season and now theyve crashed down back to the ground. They still got time to turn it around.

Yeah but do they have the mental makeup and locker room leaders to actually pick themselves up.

Team has been terrible against physical teams and adversity from the start.

Not sure what you guys expect to change.

Getting past the first round woukd be an accomplishment. Beating chi, Indy, or Bos woukd be reaching for the stars and leave me happy for the off season.

Toronto is not a physical team though. We just didn't play good defense for most of the game. If we had we don't even lose the lead.

As for Shump, he's getting inconsistent playing time. Woody needs to address that starting lineup though. Maybe if we lose to Philly he'll get right.

Last edited:
Figures we lose on a friday night and get our first four game losing streak of the season. I'll be damned if this team goes back to being dogsh*t.

Last edited:

They will bounce back.

Last edited:
Toronto is not a physical team though. We just didn't play good defense for most of the game. If we had we don't even lose the lead.

As for Shump, he's getting inconsistent playing time. Woody needs to address that starting lineup though. Maybe if we lose to Philly he'll get right.

There has to be more to this than Shumpert not getting back into motion. Amare got back after 10-12 games, he had a solid game again tonight. I'm thinking Shumpert isn't confident with his knee yet. He's not trusting the knee. You can see it by the way he's playing. He barely attacks the rim anymore. Something had to have happened during practice or something for him to lose his aggressiveness.

I'm just hoping he'll get it together by April.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom