and we're done

I started playing 2k again recently and realized that when I don't wanna put in the focus to play defense I just throw my defenders around gambling, making crappy double team attempts, trapping at stupid times, letting defenders get a step on me trying to get a block, and reaching to gamble for steals.

And when I watch Amare defend, that's exactly what he does.

He doesn't wanna make the extra mental effort to play "boring" defense, and just stay at home with his man, stay in front, and contest leading to a difficult shot.

He takes the easy way out and someone needs to check him, HARD.

Someone just needs to let him know what the deal is. I can't see a dude like Tyson doing it, but if its anyone its gotta be him to let him know that he's out there giving it all on that end while he's taking the easy way out and hurting his teammates.

It doesn't matter if he's out there scoring in difficult and spectacular ways when he gives up easy buckets to scrubs. 2 points is 2 points.
Really? I see tyson chandler rasheed and Camby not giving a flying **** about getting a rebound their man can be boxed out and they still won't get a rebound.
I traded amare to the heat. All he does is shoots jumpers and now rebounds like hes Charles Barkley. Its rridiculous.

Last edited:
I just watched some of this "mike Woodson" show on MSG. They gave him trivia questions. This is a 50+ year old man who didn't know that parts of Canada spoke French. He had no idea Canada had two official languages. I don't know if I can trust him anymore haha.

I'd love to see a trivia game that JR Smith would partake in.

Anyways, we need a win.

We need to go inside. I know the three is a big part of our offense but we need to pick our spots better. Let's get some pick and rolls going...

I like the intensity and effort on defense :D

Still a few lapses here and there but as long as we keep the intensity up we should be good

think we see kmart tonight ?

i'm alittle tired of this honda presidents commercial btw .....

just noticed waka flaka sitting behind mick foley :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom