and we're done

McDyess is way too young for this squad.

What time is tip off on Friday? Assuming Camby will only be active first half due to his bedtime.

You guys are worse than me :lol:

I thought we were a family too :smh:

It's cool, I can take a joke. Again, didn't mean to come off as an *******. My bad y'all.

Last edited:
You guys are worse than me
laugh.gif

I thought we were a family too
mean.gif

It's cool, I can take a joke. Again, didn't mean to come off as an *******. My bad y'all.
3481793777_9e43ce0474_z.jpg

thought i was the only one that noticed that about nyknicks :lol:

dude reminds me of my cousin

always says he's an investment banker and fronts, but actually just sells life insurance :lol:

Tonight I feel will dictate the next month or so with the brutal schedule....Either we show up and beat a team on the end of road back-to-back or we lose and spiral into a ******g disater. Hopefully, it will be the former

Some news ~

Melo has a stomach virus and didn't make it to shoot around. Prigioni has back spasms and is a game time decision

Last edited:
Finally got my hands on tickets to see the Knicks go up against the Heat on Sunday.. Knicks are my favorite team and Lebron is my favorite player so hopefully the Knicks pick on on their slack and make it a good game

Finally got my hands on tickets to see the Knicks go up against the Heat on Sunday.. Knicks are my favorite team and Lebron is my favorite player so hopefully the Knicks pick on on their slack and make it a good game

They're saying Melo is still gonna play tho. We should be good. Hopefully JR can step up a little and make up the scoring if Melo cant get it going tonight. Or maybe STAT can have another good game. But im not holding my breath

Sheed due for surgery. Classic Knicks. Small injury keeps a guy out for months which then becomes surgery and out for the season.

I'm not very optimistic for the rest of the season after this news.

Yall think Sheed comes back next year or is it over all together? He was a GREAT fit while he was healthy.

Doesn't matter. He was suppose to be of worth for us this season going in to the playoffs. No need to fool ourselves for a whole other season when he'll probably go through the same ****.

Damn. That's tough news. He was a big part of the early success, because of his ability to stretch the floor.

We can cut him right?

Is Amundson still out there?

Back
Top Bottom