and we're done

:lol: @ Felton's failures, then block, steal, fail 2x, rebound...got the W though, what a game

Like I already said. GSW is the fools gold of the west.

That team plays no defense. I mean damn, we was doing w/e at will. Steph did his thing though but I knew it wasn't enough. He had like 10 3s and we still had the lead near the end except for one time. I look forward to us beating them next time with Lee and Bogut playing.
Whats up with jack not getting the ball to steph
I know right? I was looking forward to Steph missing the clutch shot.

Doris Burke > Mike Breen
:lol: yeah but I don't like her much either plus that 2 second delay is not what's good.

Aye, Felton made up for it in the last 2 minutes. Adjustments need to be made though. Hell of a game. #knickstape

K.Mart needs to be in the rotation tho. No second half action? He was feisty out there in the 1st.

Woodson's rotation management is pretty bad.

So who got cooked? Shump or Felton? Or was it just a failure on team defense?

My friends are saying Shumpert got murdered but reading this thread a bit has me thinking Felton.

(I wasnt awake for the game)

So who got cooked? Shump or Felton? Or was it just a failure on team defense?

My friends are saying Shumpert got murdered but reading this thread a bit has me thinking Felton.

(I wasnt awake for the game)
he was killin everyone including priggs and kidd

Amare had another great game tonight. As much as I love to see Melo go off and Chandler to get that many boards for us, I love it when Amare finds a way to get involved into the game and make an impression.

He's been nothing but great for us since his return and it's been a blessing.

He's not playing many minutes (only played 20), so, it makes me wonder if he's even 100%. If Amare is doing all this and isn't 100%, I'm excited to see what he'll be like once he's 100%.

Also, I was watching some of the post game and JR said this game and last game was played the way it was because of the intense practices theyve been having. Supposedly, we were having intense practices in the beginning of the season took out foot off the gas.

I don't care how old we are. If tough/intense practices leads to these great efforts in the past two games--We need to keep practicing tis way. F it.

KMart needs Novaks minutes.

Curry put on a show. Hard to play defense on a dude who is willing to shooy from 30ft out. Other than that I think we play real well all around. This was a good game to win. If we can play defense like we played the last 2 mins. We good.

KMart needs Novaks minutes.

Curry put on a show. Hard to play defense on a dude who is willing to shooy from 30ft out. Other than that I think we play real well all around. This was a good game to win. If we can play defense like we played the last 2 mins. We good.

Going back to what was said earlier.

The players are saying the reason why the defense has stepped up the past two games is because of the intense practices. They the Hell did we stop practicing in the first place? I don't care how old or hurt we were. You can't stop a good thing.

Knicks need to do this more next month, because March will be our toughest month yet.

Back
Top Bottom