and we're done

whats wrong with gallo? He was actually a pretty good pick. Unlike Jordan Hill :smh:

Gallo never panned out to be the "next" Dirk, like he was supposed to be. What the Knicks really needed at the time was a PG at the time.

I think the reason why we took Hill was in preparation of David Lee leaving. We needed a big and Hill was actually a big time player in college.

Still never understood that Hill pick.

Knicks passing up Kenneth Faried hurts the most though :lol: :lol:

:smh:

I'm not mad, because a lot of other teams passed up on Faired. No one thought he was going to be this crazy hustle player.

Can't overlook what we did in the draft though. We picked up a lot of great guys.

I.E. Shumpert, Chandler, Ariza, Nate Robinson, David Lee, Frye (too bad for his health condition this year), and Fields before Melo came along.

People will always remember the Fredick Weis, Michael Sweetney and Frank Williams picks though :lol:

Every team makes a miss in the draft. Not like we always draft bums every year.

I will stick with Shump. Cause if we get Faried we probably don't get Chandler and Fields is probably still a Knick. :x

Shump will have a better career imo than Faried

How are people calling Golden State fool's gold of the west when they were without their starting front-line and on the second day of a back-to-back and they still almost beat us? Not computing on that one.
I figured they were that all season and definitely before this game. The Knicks W didn't change much.
I don't see that

Agreed,

1 Year ago I would of said Shump will be the better player, But Faried stepped up whereas Shump struggling at the moment
Off of an ACL injury though. Yall ****** is impatient.

Last edited:
if anyone is interested..

Nas, a Queens native and life-long Mets fan, will perform after the Mets-Philadelphia Phillies 7:10 p.m. game on Friday, July 19. A hip-hop icon since the early 1990s, Nas emerged from the Queensbridge neighborhood of Long Island City, a hotbed of rap artists since the '80s. Nas has since gone on to sell over 20 million albums worldwide over the span of his legendary career and has acted as an ambassador for hip-hop culture throughout the globe. He has released nine solo albums that have been certified double-platinum, platinum or gold. Nas' new release is the critically acclaimed Life Is Good, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200, marking the sixth #1 album that the artist has produced in his career. Nas was nominated for four GRAMMY awards in conjunction with the release.

tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10 a.m at Mets.com

my man Nas and the poor Mets desperate for money and ticket sales.

I figured they were that all season and definitely before this game. The Knicks W didn't change much.
Off of an ACL injury though. Yall ****** is impatient.

I still got plenty of faith in Shumpert, I really like the dude, I agree many need to be patient. But Faried will be a better player.

Shump is struggling... you guys do realize they amputated his entire leg and replaced it right? first one didn't even take. fell off while filming one of his hip-hop videos.

And please do not discuss who we should've drafted. Any one we did take would have been traded for Melo (assuming we still wanted to trade for him).

Last edited:
The minute Shump learns how to finish properly (if he does) he'll be leaps and bounds better than what he is. He can get to the rim whenever he wants....but he spazzes once he gets there :lol:

All this crazy talk about college fans rushing the court is on the radio. Got me thinking, would it ever happen in the NBA? Security is so damn tight. But I guarantee if the Knicks ever win a championship, they're rushing that court from everywhere, no ones stopping the fans on that day.

I was watching random highlights of Melo in his younger days and I have no idea how this man has lost his ability to finish so easily. Son was taking people off the dribble and fnishing two handed with no problem. It's weird.

All this crazy talk about college fans rushing the court is on the radio. Got me thinking, would it ever happen in the NBA? Security is so damn tight. But I guarantee if the Knicks ever win a championship, they're rushing that court from everywhere, no ones stopping the fans on that day.

:rofl: I can see that happening

Age. Plus becoming a better shooter now. I can see Melo lasting much longer in his career than other more athletic dependant players.

I can see him being more affective than say dwade at 34 or 35
I was watching random highlights of Melo in his younger days and I have no idea how this man has lost his ability to finish so easily. Son was taking people off the dribble and fnishing two handed with no problem. It's weird.

Last edited:
Is there info on that? I remember the games when NBA fans rushing the court in the 80s and prior was a natural thing. Then all of a sudden it stopped. Did one crazy fan attack a player or something? or did the league just smarten up and realize what kind of threat that was?

And yeah Knicks fans are definitely doing if we win a chip :lol: No question.

Is there info on that? I remember the games when NBA fans rushing the court in the 80s and prior was a natural thing. Then all of a sudden it stopped. Did one crazy fan attack a player or something? or did the league just smarten up and realize what kind of threat that was?

Ever since Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, and Michael Jordan became god-like entities and fans started to idolize players there on out, it stopped.

It almost happened with the Celtics in 2008, but the Celtic security was deep. That was after 20 years of no chip.

Knicks has been 40 years, security doesn't have a shot. I'm rushing the court, I don't care. Just please god make it within the next 10 years.

Ever since Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, and Michael Jordan became god-like entities and fans started to idolize players there on out, it stopped.

It almost happened with the Celtics in 2008, but the Celtic security was deep. That was after 20 years of no chip.

Knicks has been 40 years, security doesn't have a shot. I'm rushing the court, I don't care. Just please god make it within the next 10 years.

I guy can dream. If the Knicks end up in a Final's winning game, I will find a way to get to that game.

Doubt anyone would rush the court. Security is too tight, especially in the Garden.

I guy can dream. If the Knicks end up in a Final's winning game, I will find a way to get to that game.

Doubt anyone would rush the court. Security is too tight, especially in the Garden.

Na, I'm getting on the court and I'm bringing everyone with me. All the die-hard fans from the upper sections would do the same. Spike better watch out.

People will always remember the Fredick Weis, Michael Sweetney and Frank Williams picks though
laugh.gif

Every team makes a miss in the draft. Not like we always draft bums every year.
Can't forget about the unstoppable Maciej Lampe.
pimp.gif

melo getting slapped up by like two people on that last shot attempt and refs just looking the other way 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom