and we're done

Knicks just decided to NOT play D tonight. They're gonna try to outscore GS

this has been their identity after one month.

Curry was unreal, Felton made up for those consecutive misses.

Amare is going to end up starting sooner or later.

Last edited:
Martin just played his first game. Give it time. I expect after more practices he'll be one of Woodson's main guys.

I still want Amar'e starting and ending games on the court.

Good game fellas, hope Lee would have played, steph prob doesnt go for 50 but could have been a different story with Lee's rebounding.
Im rooting for yall, i think you guys can make it to the ECF and even to the finals. With Melo's scoring ability, Chandler in the paint, and STAT coming back to form, the team is good. If KMart can provide good minutes off the bench and can get consistent play from 1-2 spots Knicks can do DAMAGE. 19-6 to start the season wasnt for no reason.

See you guys in oakland :pimp:

Last edited:
K.Mart needs to be in the rotation tho. No second half action? He was feisty out there in the 1st.

Woodson's rotation management is pretty bad.
during the 2nd half of tight games, Woody maxes out his starters for the most part. Melo and Chandler played at least 22 minutes each in the second half. He has done this numerous times this year.

Good game fellas, hope Lee would have played, steph prob doesnt go for 50 but could have been a different story with Lee's rebounding.
Im rooting for yall, i think you guys can make it to the ECF and even to the finals. With Melo's scoring ability, Chandler in the paint, and STAT coming back to form, the team is good. If KMart can provide good minutes off the bench and can get consistent play from 1-2 spots Knicks can do DAMAGE. 19-6 to start the season wasnt for no reason.

See you guys in oakland :pimp:

I'm confused

It's supposed to go "you guys got lucky lee and bogut were out or we woulda won it"

And then we say

"U maddd your records a fluke go back to your thread lo0zer"

But instead

I wanna be nice. And say congratulations, I look forward to the meeting in your stupendous city.

I can't do this fellow knick fans

Too much Mark Jackson slurping

Too much IMO.

Exactly, way too much. Mark Jackson sounded like he didn't even want to win the game, he just was so happy that Steph put on a show in his hometown.

Mark Jackson got ******* on by the Knicks twice and hated us when he played for Indiana. Dude def wanted the win tonight in the Garden. No doubt about it.

Last edited:
I initially picked the Knicks as the only team that could match up wit miami this season and beat em in a playoff series. I've watched this team and with their style of play i could have never been more wrong. It KILLS me that this team takes so many three point shots and single pullups. This is EXACTLY who they our as a squad and if they don't change their going to get killed come playoff time.

also with sheed being out the season presumably what is camby's health looking like

How are people calling Golden State fool's gold of the west when they were without their starting front-line and on the second day of a back-to-back and they still almost beat us? Not computing on that one.

Cause we can also be considered fools gold. Plus they are pretty inexperienced to a playoff run.

I still hate golden state for snatching Curry from us

Quick question that my co workers and I were talking about , do you think JR Smith , Melo and Tyson's celebrity have grown more since being in NY ?

I would have said yes but I was like my view might be offset by me actually living here and seeing these people in the papers daily or even just by being a Knick fan and follower.

So do you think they are more famous since coming to NY ?

Since Melo is not even a top 15 player and Chandler is wack and all he does is tap the ball. I would say yes

I mean Earl was always gonna get *******. He is just have access to more

Last edited:
Definitely. And strangely enough J.R. has probably had the biggest boost out of all three players. Son's twitter page is combed thru like none other for quotes and f*ckery and all that on ESPN and other sites :lol:

if anyone is interested..

Nas, a Queens native and life-long Mets fan, will perform after the Mets-Philadelphia Phillies 7:10 p.m. game on Friday, July 19. A hip-hop icon since the early 1990s, Nas emerged from the Queensbridge neighborhood of Long Island City, a hotbed of rap artists since the '80s. Nas has since gone on to sell over 20 million albums worldwide over the span of his legendary career and has acted as an ambassador for hip-hop culture throughout the globe. He has released nine solo albums that have been certified double-platinum, platinum or gold. Nas' new release is the critically acclaimed Life Is Good, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200, marking the sixth #1 album that the artist has produced in his career. Nas was nominated for four GRAMMY awards in conjunction with the release.

tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10 a.m at Mets.com

Definitely. And strangely enough J.R. has probably had the biggest boost out of all three players. Son's twitter page is combed thru like none other for quotes and f*ckery and all that on ESPN and other sites :lol:

Lol I was thinking JR too. I think he don't care he gets less money here. He gets the fame.

Back
Top Bottom