and we're done

I was at the game tn repping my knicks the Nassau mosulium is apiece of crap stadium lol the game was crazy high Energy for a preseason game..def knick fans outnumbers nets 500-1 lol cope land is a great pickup along w prigioni and melo seems like he was off tn..I really hope chandler is he went down in 1st min of the game, I really wish sheed played a lil bit even the crowd was chanting for him

Wally Szczerbiak's make up was bananas tonight in the post game.

Prigioni looks like he's going to be a lot of fun.

**** you guys, I'm excited to have Sheed.

@IanBegley
Tyson left the locker room on crutches. He'll have an MRI tomorrow. Players were confident he'd be ready for opening night. #Knicks

Ken Berger (@KBergCBS)
Tyson Chandler left the arena on crutches as a "precaution" before MRI on left knee tomorrow. Says his level of concern is "not much."

Please dont let this be anything serious :smh: :frown:

He'll be good for the opener, but wasn't Camby supposed to be good to go for the opener also ?

Lets hang and discuss the subtleties of Rasheed's bald patch together

laugh.gif

Thompson looked good but still hasn't earned that jersey # though.

Hey so, I asked this in the thread about League Pass, but I may as well ask it here too: if I'm living in Brooklyn and getting NBA League Pass Broadband I'm not going to be able to watch Knicks games? How can they black me out of Knicks games when this is supposed to be Nets territory now? Am I really going to have to get cable? That seems crazy.

Hey so, I asked this in the thread about League Pass, but I may as well ask it here too: if I'm living in Brooklyn and getting NBA League Pass Broadband I'm not going to be able to watch Knicks games? How can they black me out of Knicks games when this is supposed to be Nets territory now? Am I really going to have to get cable? That seems crazy.

Uh what? I'm 100% sure you can watch whatever team you paid for when it comes to League Pass

I'm reading something about black outs for nationally televised, and locally televised games. I assume locally televised refers to MSG.

Last edited:
It's true. You will get blacked out.

When MSG wasn't airing on Time Warner, I got league pass and they blacked out the Knicks :stoneface:

Whack, I know.

Wow, that ***** my whole plan up. I have no interest what so ever in paying Time Warner 120 dollars a month. Is there a way around this? 

What if I got the package that is supposed to include all 30 NBA teams? How can they possibly restrict me on that? I mean unless I live in Alaska what are the odds that there isn't a locally televised basketball game on in my area? How can they promise every team and not deliver that?

Does it make a difference if it's only Broadband, not cable?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom