and we're done

Maybe tonight will give the 100 million man (who is still a top 3 player on this team) a reason to get more than 25 minutes a game.

Look at the ball movement when Melo isn't on the floor :wow:

Isn't that something DubA?

:D

We know he CAN play the team game. Because we saw the first month of the season. So it's clearly possible.

The team gives melo the ball and watches him. They don't cut, set screens, communicate

It isn't just on melo to me

Last edited:
Two problems I had tonight (with the exception of the disgusting first 20 minutes).

Woodson is doing too much pulling Stat out for defense at the end of the game, it nearly blew up in his face in that last offensive posession when we did not have Stat on the floor until there was 3 seconds left on the shot clock. Amare played a good defensive game tonight, REWARD HIM.....

...and JR....man....if this is the guy we will have to rely on to help out Melo, the Knicks won't win anything. Amare is going to have to demand the ball more, I'm glad JR did not close this game out.

Its gonna suck if yall get back on that Knicks will lose when Melo returns bs. Cuz it was the same reverse bs when STAT returned.

Hope Melo plays next game to shut that down.

I didn't get to see the game but I'm proud of Amare. It was time to show and prove and he did just that.

I'm skipping ahead but our #1 priority during the offseason should be a legit 3rd option. Probably don't have the cap space for that though.

stop. he led the team's comeback when they were down by like 20

led? he made two consecutive shots after coach yelled at him for his stupidity, and then proceeded to take more dumb shots esp when Amare was getting it going. Didn't even look his way at times.

Last edited:
he made some a couple of reckelss shots, but he led by driving to the basket, assisting and passing the ball around

did you watch the 2nd and third quarters?

I didn't get to see the game but I'm proud of Amare. It was time to show and prove and he did just that.

I'm skipping ahead but our #1 priority during the offseason should be a legit 3rd option. Probably don't have the cap space for that though.

This off season is going to be tricky. We might come to hate JR Smith even more. He has a player option and he's getting paid just under 3 million. I know he's going to want more money, especially after we signed Novak last summer for 4 years at 4 mill a year.

Do we let him go and try to find a 3rd option? Whose even on the market?

we keep JR. we kinda gotta stay the way we are for 3 more years because didn't we give felton and novak the 4th year inexplicably?

what we do when melo, tyson, and amare are due is more interesting

"useless stat of the day. knicks are 3-0 when melo scores less than 10 points" -MSG

Back
Top Bottom