and we're done

MrO, btw, Life of Pi was amazing man. Had to watch it twice and I never do that in consecutive days. But I had to plug in the second story, the second time I watched it.

we all know what really happened

No wonder melo has had 0 lift dude has been having issues with his knee for a few weeks according to him

Said Novak should start a couple games ago. Kidd should be running the second unit with Amare as the first option. He can also control JR's shot attempts.

Woodson is getting on my nerves with his rotations. He's not making any adjustments according to what's happening daily. He'd rather sink with the boat.

And why hasn't KMart got in the game? :smh: I KNOW he can help us defensively. The few minutes he played in that game, forget the team we played, he was as active as he could be for a guy who hasn't played in a while. Obvious court rust, but he's a great intangible. He's smart on both ends, adds veteranship and toughness. His style will rub off on everyone else.

I'd sit Melo for Detroit also.

Woodson is extremely stubborn. He doesn't adjust well.

Overall the team is 15 games over .500 and 3rd in the east though, so he can't be that bad.

Woody's an average to above average coach at times. I don't mind him too much though since he gets his players to play hard.

:lol:

Most coaches don't adjus well. And most coaches are stubborn.

I'd take him over Pringles 8 days out of the week

There's nobody available that's better. I'd love to see what we do with thibbs, doc, pop, Jim Carey in Dallas, addleman, aaaaaaand?

Brooks is trash.

I don't ally know how good or bad the pacers coach is

I honestly think melo would have thibbs shipped out in a year and he would embarrass amare.

I like the magic coach but he's too unproveto command respect

Last edited:
I doubt he would come here after hearing about Dolan from the little bro

Stern is in the process of blackballing him anyway

I respect his ability and basketball mind. He truly knew how to play around dwight

Last edited:
Stan Van Gundy is very underrated coach.

Look at what he did with Dwight Howard (who has two useful post moves on a good day). Took them to the finals and made him a 22 pg scorer and a defensive force. I'd take him ahead of Woodson any day. I just love of tough Woodson is tho, but he's such an airhead.

Still no word on Melo @ Coupelt88 :nerd:

Right here.

Melo said his knee just hurts, no tests are going to be given. So I guess that goes with what I said yesterday, it was the 3rd scenario I gave. Dude just didn't feel like playing after he fell.

Knicks should run some tests tho, you could never be too careful.

Still no word on Melo @ Coupelt88 :nerd:

Right here.

Melo said his knee just hurts, no tests are going to be given. So I guess that goes with what I said yesterday, it was the 3rd scenario I gave. Dude just didn't feel like playing after he fell.

Knicks should run some tests tho, you could never be too careful.

amputation scheduled for next week. its bee real ya'll

:smh:

^ :nerd: Coupelt88 @ & **** to safe, I'd just let Melo have the week off. |I

It'll give Amare some time to shine for lil :smokin

Last edited:
Oh damn, Colin Coherd just went HAM and Melo.

Said "for all the the Melo super fans out there, y'all are the same type of guys who love Marbury and Iverson, y'all just don't get it"

I've never been the biggest Melo fan, I killed him last year (as some of you may remember), I was saying the same types of things Colin said on the radio, but Melo started to prove me wrong the first month and half of this season, but its seriously been disappointing since around Christmas. Regardless, the Knicks are a bigger threat and deeper team with Melo, I won't refute that. But the dude frustrates me, I can't help it.

Idk, maybe I'm still suffering from the "not getting lebron" hangover. That day sucked tho, I was at the Boys Club that day, fully convinced he was going to the Knicks since he was in Greenwich. Haha.

Last edited:
Oh damn, Colin Coherd just went HAM and Melo.

Said "for all the the Melo super fans out there, y'all are the same type of guys who love Marbury and Iverson, y'all just don't get it"

I've never been the biggest Melo fan, I killed him last year (as some of you may remember), I was saying the same types of things Colin said on the radio, but Melo started to prove me wrong the first month and half of this season, but its seriously been disappointing since around Christmas. Regardless, the Knicks are a bigger threat and deeper team with Melo, I won't refute that. But the dude frustrates me, I can't help it.

Idk, maybe I'm still suffering from the "not getting lebron" hangover. That day sucked tho, I was at the Boys Club that day, fully convinced he was going to the Knicks since he was in Greenwich. Haha.

that guy talks for the sake of talking

Back
Top Bottom