and we're done

Now players can't ask for days off especially a statistically bad Cavs team

Sometimes I hate listening to B&C during basketball season

Not trying to get at you GR8, but Jermaine O'neal and Ron Artest are nothing like Melo & Amare. No idea how that comparison helps your argument.

I think Melo & Amare can exist but Melo in general gets way too trigger happy sometimes and stops the ball movement. Their is no denying that, 35% of our offense is him in isolation now.

I want to see Melo drive the ball more, instead of settling for pull up three's, thats by far my biggest pet peeve about the dude.

Felton and Amare need to use the pick and roll, I want to see more of that.

Melo shooting that midrange is just as annoying to me as it was when lebron was doing it so much prior to this year......... He more athletic & stronger than almost anyone who guards him...... just make it easier on yourself Melo

Last edited:
Woodson is ******g TERRIBLE , start Stat but limit his minutes to 35. Kurt Thomas is awful we signed Kenyon for no reason at all dude is in very good shape and can't get any burn at all.

I really am anxious to see a starting lineup featuring Kurt Thomas and James White. Just for comedic purposes.

SVG would hurt a lot dudes egos. Good coach but he'd wear out his welcome quickly on this team.

LOL @ Kurt Thomas starting. Woodson is loyal to a damn fault.
mean.gif

i just want to see krazy kurt shoot some threes and elbow someone in the face

that would be a successful evening at msg

Not that it'll happen, but SVG is exactly the kind of coach we would want right now.

A season to adjust, then a great 2nd/3rd seasons, and if everyone tunes him out after that... well the team's window is probably over by then anyway

When our guys going to learn that switching coaches every year can't be the solution... I admit that woodson has his flaws but unless your bringing in a Phil, Pop, doc, Maybe Nate mcmillan etc etc i see no need for this team to get rid of Woodson. He's in his Second year has the team winning and will probably get to the ECF IMO.

My only knock on him is his willingness to Iso so god damn much. Because it becomes a habit and starts to get worse when teams get close

Yall seriously don't want dude coaching this team. He's a clown.

He's one of the 5 or so coaches in the league who is actually good though and brings something to the table.
He'd be gone so fast we'd be wasting our time.
When our guys going to learn that switching coaches every year can't be the solution... I admit that woodson has his flaws but unless your bringing in a Phil, Pop, doc, Maybe Nate mcmillan etc etc i see no need for this team to get rid of Woodson. He's in his Second year has the team winning and will probably get to the ECF IMO.

My only knock on him is his willingness to Iso so god damn much. Because it becomes a habit and starts to get worse when teams get close
Idle minds man. We got this record to sit on but we see some flaws both in the team and coaching and ppl realize it's only one thing left to complain about. Even if we had the perfect coach the team would still have problems and real flaws. A great coach can not make up for everything. Put them in the best position but that about it.

Last edited:
Stan coached the hell out of that '09 Magic team, that took the Lakers to a close 6. I think that whole Panic Van Gundy thing is overblown.

Look at Dwight. LOOK at him.

I completely understand why Stan had to yell all the time now.

This team needs to get yelled at all the time. :smh:

Dwight now and Dwight on that Magic team are two different players. Stan was screaming cuz for the most part they surrounded Dwight with bums and their horrible GM didn't help any. I don't know about any close finals Stan coached in but I'll say he wasn't that creative in his tenure in trying to make that team succeed. Dwight though had his best years offensively and defensively there. Lets be real we only found out he was a clown these past 2 years, before that we just thought he was corny.

I wouldn't even want to see the backlash of getting rid of Woodson for SVG. Plus all the players in the league caught how Stan through Dwight under the bus at the peak of the Dwightmare. Knicks fans would get exactly what they like to revel in. A good team on paper but with too many issues. I can already see yall spending time talking about if the players can't be professional and are still hung up on Woody then they need to go (so you know Melo and JR are gone unless they're plotting his exit) if they're not giving SVG a chance and even more vitroil with the same names as the team continues to flounder.

I don't have much of a problem with Woodson. He's decent, started to hold certain guys accountable. Just a little stubborn in his ways, not at all creative on offense and I never saw that coaching switch as much of an upgrade once the 'new coach' effect wore off with the players.

Problem I have today is Amar'e being healthy, playing well...the guy is making 100+ million - you are stuck with him. Right now, time to let the guy play and see where he is truly at.

I'm just defending Stan being a really good coach. He'd never ever coach here. And after what the Knicks been through, it would take missing the playoffs and 2 ****** hookers to fire Woodson.

Or saying he doesn't like Dolan's band. Whichever.

Last edited:
Ive been away for a few days and I see Coach Woodson is on the chopping block now?

Hes been an obvious improvement from Dantoni. In his defense, he does have an old roster. Many key bench players have been out for weeks, even a few months at a time.
If Camby, Rasheed, Kidd, Thomas and Stat had been healthy this entire season, our record would be significantly different.
Melo and JR are balling this season.

I say keep Woodson, and lets try to make our bench younger during the off-season.

Back
Top Bottom