and we're done

Looking at that Knicks fans list is depressing . mad dudes actually grew up and moved on with their lives smh

Did you go see that Knicks-Pistons game?

I Couldn't get tickets, they went out on sale under the radar and then places like SeatWave were charging 300 + just for Nosebleeds :x

That's why Stern is pushing for more games out here,

Im going to the Thunder vs 76ers game in Manchester later in the year but only because my girl bought me tickets

Looking at that Knicks fans list is depressing . mad dudes actually grew up and moved on with their lives smh

in the summer of 2010 there was a lot of fake knicks fans thinking lebron was coming and then when he chose miami they decided not to post here no more

some of them may have been banned 
nerd.gif

in the summer of 2010 there was a lot of fake knicks fans thinking lebron was coming and then when he chose miami they decided not to post here no more

Son! at me at dap me. You've been taking shots on the low for too long bro

is this joke dead?

I Couldn't get tickets, they went out on sale under the radar and then places like SeatWave were charging 300 + just for Nosebleeds :x

That's why Stern is pushing for more games out here,

Im going to the Thunder vs 76ers game in Manchester later in the year but only because my girl bought me tickets

Are you a true Brit or are you from the States and moved out there for work or school?

The Knicks clinched their first Atlantic Division title in 19 years and did so with little fan fare. This was a goal the team set at the start of the season and, despite being overlooked by many (in fact, not one of the 35 ESPN.com NBA writers picked them to win the division), and they believed they would do it.

"It's one little step," said Jason Kidd, who won his sixth division title. "One building block. We still got a long ways to go."

This was something for the long-suffering fans to savor: a first place finish for the first time in almost two decades. But unless the Knicks reach the NBA Finals, there will be no evidence of it hanging from the rafters at Madison Square Garden.

This is the fifth time the Knicks have won the Atlantic since divisional play began in 1970-71. The years the Knicks won are 70-71, 88-89, 92-93, 93-94 and this season.

While the Garden's NHL tenant, the Rangers, hang banners for their division titles, the Knicks do not. They only have eight banners hanging alongside the retired numbers. Those eight banners represent the eight times the team advanced to the NBA Finals.

There are three banners that say "Eastern Division Champions," which does not represent the team's regular season finish but instead it represents winning the divisional playoff series that led to their NBA Finals appearances in 1951, '52 and '53.

-- Alan Hahn

Going to the Bulls game tomorrow, hope I bring them luck w/ no Chandler or Kenyon.

Sheed is close to coming back though, which is a blessing.

Lmao at the poor timing of these articles being released from forbes an espn about Melo. Son is cooking and they look stupid.

Lmao at the poor timing of these articles being released from forbes an espn about Melo. Son is cooking and they look stupid.

Could be whats fueling him. Either way, Ill take it.

Plus just another reason the Knicks are making ESPN look foolish this year. Gotta love it.

Last edited:
Is it possible for Melo to wear the Green headband anytime rather than just April? Cause when that's on he becomes the realest player since Kumbaya

Back
Top Bottom