and we're done

MAN HANG THAT BANNER IM TRYNA SEE BANNERS EVERYWHER. FOR 40 WIN SEASONS FUR SIGNING AMARE 

WE NEED MORE BANNERS BLANK BANNERS BANNERS EVERYWHEREEEEEE 

What's wrong with his avy? He's still coming 

Heard we're trading Carmelo. 

Honestly, as great as Lebron is playing, I dont want him coming to the Knicks. I want to DEFEAT him. We're good with Melo and a strong supporting cast. :smokin

After this season, we should shop around for some younger centers and forwards and another pg/sg or 2.

Franky Ice says
Frank Isola@FisolaNYDN

Knicks close to reaching deal with free agent forward James Singleton the Daily News has learned. A player, likely Kurt Thomas, must be cut
Frank Isola@FisolaNYDN
James Singleton spent the past season in China. Knicks have maximum15 players. If the deal is finalized someone must be released.
Frank Isola@FisolaNYDN
So if Kurt Thomas is cut that means he played in Utah knowing he could further damage his broken foot. That win was the first of 13 straight

James Singleton. He was in the league a while back, had stints with the Clippers, Mavs and Wizards. Not much of an offensive player, 6'8 PF who's a good rebounder/hustle player and a good athlete.

Last edited:
Kurt's most likely done for his career so if we do let him go I really hope he gets to hang around the team. Dude has been one of my favorite Knicks ever off of attitude and effort alone. Always a solid player and great team guy. He will be missed and I'm happy to have that Utah game be his last because of how gritty and hard he played. Class act.

that looks like Drew Gooden get head from Woody.
:stoneface: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kurt's most likely done for his career so if we do let him go I really hope he gets to hang around the team. Dude has been one of my favorite Knicks ever off of attitude and effort alone. Always a solid player and great team guy. He will be missed and I'm happy to have that Utah game be his last because of how gritty and hard he played. Class act.
Couldn'ta said it better. That was the game that turned the tide on our season. |I

Gonna miss Crazy Eyes.
Probably to have another body for the post season if we aren't past that cut off date to add new players/
We can keep adding players and they can play in the playoffs, so long as that player didn't have an active contract in the NBA this season.

Last edited:
Y'all are gonna like him. He plays hard and would fit in just fine as a small ball PF. Poor man's K-Mart.

If we cut melo, how are we gonna trade him for lebron? Think before you speak man

:tongue:

If the Knicks somehow won a championship I would bet that Kurt gets a ring

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom