and we're done

Melo needs to spend the entire off season practicing around the rim. Lay ups and dunk with contact. Without contact. On the fast break. Tip ins.

seriously....what is Melo doing? I've seen like 8 pts because he is uninterested to playing defense. I was telling all these haters how much he has improved on D earlier today:smh:

Shumps D coming up big...

Felton playing at a very high level. Melo having a rare bad first quarter. Hope that means he has a huge 4th

Melo needs to spend the entire off season practicing around the rim. Lay ups and dunk with contact. Without contact. On the fast break. Tip ins.
"It's not his fault, he gets fouled every time he drives to the basket, that's why he doesn't make those layups."

"It's not his fault, he gets fouled every time he drives to the basket, that's why he doesn't make those layups."

He does get fouled without it being called. Alot. But that's not the point. He should be used it it by now.

But yes even when he isn't fouled. He's simply not an elite finisher at the rim.

The bad quarter doesn't bother me though. Those were almost all the exact type of shots he was hitting last game.

NOVAK HIT A SHOT. WE GIT THIS

Not feeling this. Jr the only one that can create his own shot on the court

Wow 2 fouls on Kmart in 3 seconds. Sigh

Last edited:
He's really one of the worst finishers, at one point he was hitting mid range j's at a higher clip than shots around the rim.
**** is absurd. Thank God he's such a strong rebounder and manages to get a lot of his own misses...he'd help himself a hell of a lot more if he could finish the first time.
But yes even when he isn't fouled. He's simply not an elite finisher at the rim.
Word.

Back
Top Bottom