and we're done

garnett looked like a florida retiree last game.

kmart handled him much better in the past couple of games than tyson has ever been able to

no reason we shouldn't win this game tonight the way we've been playing

I love how you use the word 'dog.'

I'm trying to incorporate that in my vocabulary.
laugh.gif

Speak fluent in 90s slang and you shall forever prosper, Jorge Posada.

so on twitter, I see that laker fans are talking about swooping up JR Smith :nerd:

P Matic, i see you

Last edited:
I expect us to win tonight. I don't give a **** about the Celtics pride. If we didn't start slow in both game, the first game would have been a blow out and the second game would be 25-30 point blow out.

We should get the win tonight but I'm not going to be surprised if they put up a good fight or even steal one.

Agreed with Dub. Going to be a tough one tonight, we're underdogs (literally). Lot of emotion, and C's are just a drastically different team at home.

Would be great to steal it though. Just gotta be in a position to win late.

im expecting a loss tonight and we take da series back home for da kill..if we do win tonight its basically playing w/ house money at this point.

Which one of you hooligans just shouted out "let's go new York!" during the moment of silence?

I see Woody is trying to run the offense through Shump and Prigs a bit more now.

That said, i'm surprised Knicks aren't down by 10 right now. Doesnt really look like they came to play tonight.

Back
Top Bottom