and we're done

I REALLY REALLY want to close out tomorrow now without JR.

It would show what we are made of if we can win tomorrow on the road with out our number 2 option. And it can be a big confidence booster for who ever steps up.

NBA is softer than my butt cheeks.

ayo :lol:

its gotta be bitter sweet for you guys though. everybody was dogging you talking about brooklyn being better and you guys are on the verge of eliminating the celtics yet the nets about to be eliminated...

Indiana got handled by Atlanta tonight. Not worried about them at all for next round

JR getting suspended isnt all that surprising considering he was ejected. Curious to see who steps up.

jeremy lin back

Melo is going off tomorrow
Im not worried about indy either they talk to much smack. They're going to try to rough us up but thats why we have Kmart, Kidd n Tyson. Hibbert is a mistake.

Can't express the hatred for Stern and the idiots who reviewed that and believed it warranted suspension.

Want this game that much more tomorrow. Let's get this Team NYK!!!

20gkt8p.jpg

mr8l91.jpg

3-0

classic-photo-728109539.gif

Lol! Wow man yall turnt!

I ain't even mad tho

Melo's gonna turn it up a notch tomorrow.
we all know he wants a sweep. with JR gone, he's gonna carry them heavy.

JRs suspension will get Boston amped. the Knicks gotta treat game 4 like game 3.
handle the early punches of Boston and their crowd and execute plays.

i hope to see Spike and his sweep suit tomorrow though :lol:

Who didn't see this coming, weak *** NBA :smh:

I honestly didn't think they would be that soft.

That's pathetic.

Clearly just trying to extend the series and get more money. It's not even a question.

The only positive is that JR maybe earns a lesson and GM's are scared away because he's sooooo craaaaazy. What hat whacky JR!

KEVIN GARNETT LITERALLY CHOKED BILL WALKER AND DIDN'T GET SUSPENDED

NBA IS HILARIOUS

Last edited:
Y'all read about Avery Bradley complaining of the Knicks showboating? :lol:

silly considering KG and Pierce were doing it on our home floor.

That's all the Celtics do complain. I've never seen a coach complain like doc rivers. I was at game 1 and even during commercial timeouts. And when the lady sho throws dishes. And this NBA jam crazy dunk people.

I'd look over and see doc complaining. So the players just do as he does.

I understand that the NBA is a business. And a loss gives them more revenue. It's just sad. Never forgive what they did to us against the heat with our playing getting off the bench.

Celtics have nuthing to lose. I'm nervous about them going dirtier than usual

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom