and we're done

Showboating? That ain't Paul Pierce right there? The dude that took a bow in the garden. That ain't KG? The one that barks at people on all fours. That ain't Jason Terry? The little smurf with wings.

Bradley's just mad.

And yeah, I'm hoping for the sweep, but I could see things going sideways today with no JR and their pride and desperation fueling them.

im glad terry caught that bow. 
pimp.gif
 so right. 

we've beaten the celtics 6 times in a row since the regular season :pimp:

i read the article about how mad they are. those dudes are fed up and can't do anything about it :lol:

and i loved how the knicks put away the series in game 3. dominating in style, melo and JR grilling down the celtics bench after shots, our whole bench excited for plays, pissing off the fans by celebrating after shots and looking in into the crowd.

the Celtics needed game 3, the whole city wanted it so badly and the players wanted it for them, and the knicks went out and well, we've all seen that little clip of the fans there crying. don't know if you guys also caught pierce crying on the bench in the middle of the second half.

hopefully we pull off the sweep today. it would embarrass the whole team and give them the feeling of letting down the entire city. and while they're at home.

Oh yeah, and **** the celtics

Showboating? That ain't Paul Pierce right there? The dude that took a bow in the garden. That ain't KG? The one that barks at people on all fours. That ain't Jason Terry? The little smurf with wings.

Bradley's just mad.

And yeah, I'm hoping for the sweep, but I could see things going sideways today with no JR and their pride and desperation fueling them.

QFT!!!!

I had to steal that and tweet it at Avery Bradley.

Last edited:
That's all the Celtics do complain. I've never seen a coach complain like doc rivers. I was at game 1 and even during commercial timeouts. And when the lady sho throws dishes. And this NBA jam crazy dunk people.

I'd look over and see doc complaining. So the players just do as he does.

I understand that the NBA is a business. And a loss gives them more revenue. It's just sad. Never forgive what they did to us against the heat with our playing getting off the bench.

Celtics have nuthing to lose. I'm nervous about them going dirtier than usual

Saw your post after game 1 and when i went to game 2 I watch Rivers.... Dude took a time out and walked to the opposite free throw line to complain to the refs...

Like you said he should be t'd up bit it doesn't happen....

In the refs ears the whole game.... Not cool

Y'all read about Avery Bradley complaining of the Knicks showboating? :lol:

silly considering KG and Pierce were doing it on our home floor.

I said it before the series, Bradley is pie.

Boston getting a taste of their own medicine. PP last year said this wasn't a rivalry because the Knicks ever win....they can go **** themselves.

Who didn't see this coming, weak *** NBA
mean.gif
I honestly didn't think they would be that soft.

That's pathetic.

Clearly just trying to extend the series and get more money. It's not even a question.

The only positive is that JR maybe earns a lesson and GM's are scared away because he's sooooo craaaaazy. What hat whacky JR!

KEVIN GARNETT LITERALLY CHOKED BILL WALKER AND DIDN'T GET SUSPENDED

NBA IS HILARIOUS

I repressed everything from that sweep except KG tripping Toney Douglas to free up Ray for the gamewinner.

And honestly, I forgot Bill Walker existed. :lol: There are much worse Knicks from years I remember more than dude.

**** the Celtics x3

KG in the back bowing. That whole team is full of herbs. I'm glad Ray is no longer with them so they can be completely immersed in my hate.

I expect the Cs to come out with everything they got, we need Cope & Novak to step up coming off the bench so we can complete this sweep. On that note let's get it #KNICKSTAPE :smokin

Magic Johnson just made a great point (finally). In order for Melo and the Knicks to beat the Heats (just like he said) the Knicks have to hate the Heats like the Bulls do.

Great point. I know Kenyon Martin won't have a problem with that. Melo, ah, idk. LeBron has done an amazing and pathetic job at befriending all of his competition, unlike any superstar ever.

Maybe I but too early to talk about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom