and we're done

Let us not forget...this Knicks team averaged 100 pts per game in the regular season. Good for 11th in the entire league. That's obviously gonna go down this time of year but what we've seen is something entirely different.

Last edited:
no rebounds

turnovers

tyson playing like a ({'}) all game

jr ghost

iso melo

priggs mia

subpar coaching

Last edited:
your guys team really confuses me... you will have these crazy up and downs like no other team.. some days you guys look unstoppable then get smacked up the next..
where or what is to blame?

I get it's a lot of responsibility to be the ONLY guy out there rebounding and boxing out, but god damn, Tyson, that's your job and you got paid accordingly.

Do it.

Nobody knows it's a freaking mystery. I've never seen such a consitent inconsistent team before.

Tyson chandler has been getting exposed for a while now

This dude west getting let off the hook every time shump doesn't attack him 1on1

Add jr to that list shooting a J instead of attacking

Last edited:
your guys team really confuses me... you will have these crazy up and downs like no other team.. some days you guys look unstoppable then get smacked up the next..
where or what is to blame?

The roster and coach... so everyone basically. Melo is a scorer... if he's not shooting well then what else is he doing out there? Tyson is a defender and rebounder.. if he's not doing that well, what good is he? JR, same as Melo. If Kidd isn't hitting 3s and getting assists, he's useless.

And it's on the couch for not recognizing his team's weak spots and adjusting.

I know the series is far from over but say we lose in 5-6...is this season a success or a failure?

If we lose like this the rest of the way?

A giant failure.. because this team was better than this series.

This team doesn't have time to just be happy to be in the 2nd round. They need a conference matchup with Miami and to be competitive and then it's a success.

When one team plays small there are mismatches on the offense both ways

The difference is the pacers take advantage of theirs and we don't take advantage of ours

I know the series is far from over but say we lose in 5-6...is this season a success or a failure?

Failure. We got the second best record in our conference and we needed to make a legit playoff run to even pose a threat to the defending champs. We might not even make it there at this rate. Our two best offensive players have disappeared in some critical games for a week or two. And our veterans are now zombies.

Back
Top Bottom