and we're done

We losing this one.

Somebody needs to fix JR son picked the wrong time to play like a bum, Tyson looking like he aint worth ****, nothing from Kidd/Felton/Pablo, I mean damn, game so ugly we should be down 20+ Letting the Pacers shoot 3s like us while we turn it over like they did last game.

Don't get me started on these FTs

Last edited:
If we lose like this the rest of the way?

A giant failure.. because this team was better than this series.

This team doesn't have time to just be happy to be in the 2nd round. They need a conference matchup with Miami and to be competitive and then it's a success.

I think giant failure is strong. The pacers finished right behind us. This wouldn't be any type of huge upset.

Losing in the first round. Now that would have been an epic outrageous failure. Especially up 3-0

Not getting to ECF is failure. But not winning the first round would have been devastating. Just another level of epic failure

Last edited:
Mike Woodson sucks man stop running ISO plays. No ball movement 
mean.gif

Not getting out of this round would be a big failure. Miami, Chicago and Indiana are going nowhere and we're only getting older. This teams future is just not out in front of us anymore.

It's one game though, you win the next one and you took care of business. Just have to find a consistent approach on offense.

Last edited:
Realistically if we split in Indy it's a best of 3 with 2 in NY

It's just watching this game with our team playing like such **** offensively is unbearable

Now bring in Novak, I mean why know, Kidd has been such a huge threat from the arc, now you're just rubbing it in now coach. A.Vandelay.

Reason why we lost....

1) Tyson Chandler
2) Tyson Chandler
3) Tyson Chandler
4) Raymond Felton sipping that JR Smith water.
5) JR Smith being drunk still

your guys team really confuses me... you will have these crazy up and downs like no other team.. some days you guys look unstoppable then get smacked up the next..
where or what is to blame?

The roster and coach... so everyone basically. Melo is a scorer... if he's not shooting well then what else is he doing out there? Tyson is a defender and rebounder.. if he's not doing that well, what good is he? JR, same as Melo. If Kidd isn't hitting 3s and getting assists, he's useless.

And it's on the couch for not recognizing his team's weak spots and adjusting.

sounds like you guys need a all star PG? from what you are saying is that everyone has a roll, and everyone knows what they can/only do.. i really dont see what exactly is going on... kidd/felton assist, melo/JR shoots from the assist.. tyson rebounds misses and put backs.. sound like a solid team from the looks of it..
to a extent are you guys the hawks 2.0?,.. JJ = melo? j smoove/horford = amare/chandler? average PG?... im i that far off?...
knicks were the team i feared because you guys can get hot at anytime.. plus so many knicks fans in miami show up to the game before the heat fans show up mid way through the 2nd qtr :lol:...

We can still easily win the series. I always felt this was going 7. But lose game 4 and the sky will be falling

The game is over Woodson take melo out. Let amare get some garbage time

Shumpert needs to be taking the role of a scorer from here on out.

I no longer have faith in JR smith to do anything positive for us

Back
Top Bottom