and we're done

I know the series is far from over but say we lose in 5-6...is this season a success or a failure?
It's been ECF or bust from the jump. And to be honest with you, considering our roster makeup going forward, this year might be our best opportunity to win with this group.

No country for Shumpert slander though. His energy is there every single game.

This is why the Knicks get the "frontrunner" label though. When they're down, ****** REALLY get down on themselves. They're not built to come back or keep their **** going in tough situations.

So horrible, Someone needs to check all of these cats.

ALL

Btw why didnt woodson try cope when we needed offense ?

Our biggest strength was our deep bench and we didnt utilize it fully

One good thing jr can kiss that big contract he thought other teams were going to give him goodbye with his bs.

Roy hibbert..... :smh: big *** paint troll...

Felton didnt push da tempo, allowed pacers to set

Their half court defense... And u cant allow that b..

not even bugging out about this loss.. But I need to see more Copeland and maybe even Novak. Attack and move the ball for the 3 has been our bread and butter. we gotta find that unity. Can we actually put our shooters out on the floor? I'm not even gonna sit here and try to point fingers. Collectively we are just much better than this. Tyson gonna need to play smarter and realize he is playing against another 7 footer that actually HAS game. Series is NOT over. It's 2-1. Just gotta steal one from Indy on Tues. If we lose then... Then we can start all "sky is falling" posts in unison.

This loss is on the shoulders of Chandler and Felton/JR. How is Tyson going to let Hibbert embarrass him like that?

What was up with Felton tonight? Indiana doesn't have an answer for him. He needs to drive to the basket. JR needs to wake up tomorrow, or else we're done.

Must win game on Tuesday.

Remember when everyone was laughing when the blazers offered Hibbert a max and the pacers matched

He and Chandler make the same amount

Last edited:
disgusting

Knicks had 1 player score double figures .
these ninjas don't want the chip.
they probably satisfied with a 2 nd round appearance.

disgusting

Since Game 4 in the first round this team has been losing its luster to me as a contender.

The only ones who can fix this problem is them but I don't think they even know how.

This loss sux, these guys have the talent to run with any squad that are contenders, but for some reason they get too complacent, like they crushed the pacers in game 2 and are like we got this for game 3, like it is some on-off switch. You know these guys are going to get hammered in the media, as if enough people in the media don't hate Melo, "he's not a closer" " he's not a winner" it doesn't help matters that no one else wants to step up and consistently take the reigns. Shump is going to play hard every game, I'm not a fair weather fan, but Tyson must still be hurt because it is hard to believe that he is playing like this. I mean I think STAT did decent in the extremely limited time on the floor against hibbert and west, but we need wayyyyy more from the others, this loss really has me depressed, like they played so lifeless out there, no words, no. words. A. Vandelay.

It sucks about our cap and front office situation. This is our core. And we've done well enough that Woody's not getting fired. Especially since he's buys into the insane paranoid mentality of the Knicks admin.

He can't do this. He's a regular season coach. I remember that Hawks-Bucks series, where the Bucks were begging for the Hawks to beat them, and Woody just couldn't figure out that Horford was his best player and isos aren't the only way to score.

And it sucks, because there are some good coaches for the getting out there, which we'll need all the more since our 2nd leading scorer is about to be out.

It's fake that we're the 2nd seed. Phony as hell. No Granger. Fat D-Will and PJ. No Lou Williams. No D.Rose. Rondo out. No Bynum. Wall out.

We played well enough for the 4th seed at best and a 1st round out, and now we're looking at a Clippers situation, where if we lose...making it to the 2nd round just kept us from making the changes we had to make. Banged up Wade. Banged up everyone. The path won't ever be this easy to advance again.

And we all convinced ourselves that Woody was great, cuz he got JR to act right.

And we all convinced ourselves that Woody was great, cuz he got JR to act right.

Jr isn't acting right, I think dude is shrinking under the spotlight. But hey, he's having fun partying and whatnot, I wonder if Jamal Crawford would do the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom