and we're done

Shump was cleared?!?!?!?!?! :x :smh:

Just let him sit. Don't know why he needs to play. Our medical staff is the worst. Hope everything goes well with his knee

^^ That spot is on the corner of Horace harding expressway and Junction blvd. Same place where Dallas BBQ, Costco and Century 21 is and such

damn.

but we need Melo to takeover early. but he's been playing that 'left shoulder' excuse for a while now. grimacing in pain on the court and all that bs.

*le sigh*

In arena and sounds like will give it a whirl.

That doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

Should any of us really be surprised to find out at the end of the season he hurt it even worse? Because I'm already expecting that.

Everyone is putting all this pressure on melo like its him alone. More pressure should be on woodson if anything becauss he isnt making the necessary adjustments during a game. Sometimes I feel like theirs no diff between dantoni and woodson.

Mri revealed negative for shump knee tho, great news. I wouldn't let him go all game like Jimmy butler but he should give a solid contribution

Don't like our "new" lineup

Don't think Shump should be playing with swelling. They need to determine exactly what it is.

This the time "Superstars" make history, right? If Melo can't do it tonight and we lose what's the point?

Better show up man, this cold streak has to end at some point for Melo and JR. All I can do is hope we're "hot", that's what makes it so much more frustrating.

I've grown up watching Melo...and boy...this IS the biggest game of his career. I know it's a team game, yada yada, but no matter his you slice it this pretty much defines Melo. Dude hasn't even reached Barkley's level yet. He has to make it to the eastern conference finals.

This is it.

Back
Top Bottom