and we're done

Agreed mez

Doubles are great to turn up pressure when it's tight in the fourth

But leaving shooters open to start the game proved to be stupid as hell

Players need to prove they can score before we double them. Then that's when you show different looks.

Hibbert has played well since the break, I can't even hate on the guy or his game.

We have to beat this team from the perimeter, it's our identity.

If we don't win tomorrow which I know we will. But if we don't. Idk what ima do. I might cry myself to sleep or go into a coma until next season. I can't bare another heat championship parade down here. :x

I honestly have no problem with Tyson's comments. The only actually problem I have with those said comments is the fact that it's so ill-timed. If he mentioned this in the previous games when Melo and JR jacked up all these shots then fine. Saturday Melo only took what 16 shots and JR took 12? And on top of that not once did Tyson mention how horrid he was. He looks real foolish making comments like that when he got embarassed by Roy FREAKIN Hibbert.

Most analysts are picking the Pacers to win claiming they are so much better than the Knicks, and they're playing right into that. This team is not better than the Knicks. They're just not. Maybe if Danny Granger was there. And it's not like the Pacers destroyed the Knicks defensively. It was the lack of offense and sense of urginess. Idk maybe this riles them up. It's the same identity crisis this franchise has every season. When they get a lead or things are going well they get complacent.

But another thing that needs to be address was the rebounding. I mean there was no reason why shot after shot after shot after shot after shot I saw blue jerseys running back to the other end of the court and white jerseys hovered around the basket collecting rebounds. Like it's really simple to beat the Pacers...make your perimeter shots, continue playing good d, stay at the freakin rim to get rebounds if you miss your shots, and pick and roll because Hibbert is horrid when it comes to that. I mean make this dude work, he has asthma for crying out loud.

But with that said, the series is going the way I expected. Knicks will win Tuesday and at home. With a chance to close out the series in Indiana.

Not even worried about it.

I honestly have no problem with Tyson's comments. The only actually problem I have with those said comments is the fact that it's so ill-timed. If he mentioned this in the previous games when Melo and JR jacked up all these shots then fine. Saturday Melo only took what 16 shots and JR took 12? And on top of that not once did Tyson mention how horrid he was. He looks real foolish making comments like that when he got embarassed by Roy FREAKIN Hibbert.

Most analysts are picking the Pacers to win claiming they are so much better than the Knicks, and they're playing right into that. This team is not better than the Knicks. They're just not. Maybe if Danny Granger was there. And it's not like the Pacers destroyed the Knicks defensively. It was the lack of offense and sense of urginess. Idk maybe this riles them up. It's the same identity crisis this franchise has every season. When they get a lead or things are going well they get complacent.
Urginess, though
laugh.gif
?

Agree with most of that, but timing is crucial to anything you do.  And from a team AND personal standpoint, his comments couldn't have come at a worse time. 

But another thing that needs to be address was the rebounding. I mean there was no reason why shot after shot after shot after shot after shot I saw blue jerseys running back to the other end of the court and white jerseys hovered around the basket collecting rebounds. Like it's really simple to beat the Pacers...make your perimeter shots, continue playing good d, stay at the freakin rim to get rebounds if you miss your shots, and pick and roll because Hibbert is horrid when it comes to that. I mean make this dude work, he has asthma for crying out loud.

But with that said, the series is going the way I expected. Knicks will win Tuesday and at home. With a chance to close out the series in Indiana.

Not even worried about it.

I agree with your analysis here and I think Tyson's comments are being blown out of proportion a bit. I think the team will discuss it and be fine. I am not one bit concerned about those comments causing team dissension. I too am very confident that the Knicks will win tomorrow and regain home court advantage.

they better play like da nash led suns and RUN up and down da floor..you can't let roy hibbert camp under da basket..they gonna lose doing that ****..

JR smith had 102 fever for 2 days and then last night he's chilling out eating burgers at 10:30 PM. Carton harping on it :lol:

this team is so paranoid with reporters and talking heads but they can't even handle their own players. or even attempt to.

Last edited:
Need a superstar game from Melo tonight imo if we are to win...too many other things are falling apart, he needs to step up.

We really live on the extreme. After game 2 we were crowning them. Lets relax. We lost a road playoff game. It happens. Tonight we win.

I'd like to see the pick and roll make a return tonight. I feel like we don't see enough Melo/Tyson and Melo/K-Mart pick and rolls especially.

Carton was bugging today, especially when he said "He should just had Smith family night with Spankavision." :lol:

Homie was probably on a liquid diet for like 3 days, cant even fault him going to steak and shake.

Shump has swelling in that knee. Flying out the doctor that repaired his knee. This doesn't look good :smh:

lol and they asking for 40 points 6 assists 16 rebounds

i dont know how good people think he is. he's a great player but he's not all time amazing. stop expecting that you just disappointing yourself

has anyone ever asked Paul Pierce to have a stat line like that? because melo is basically the same player as him. he isn't gonna wake up over night and be a point guard or out rebound hibbert

Back
Top Bottom