and we're done

no shumpert is gonna hurt us 
mean.gif

Carmelo better play like a superstar with the season (and a little bit of his career) on the line.

Numbers irrelevant, just don't get outplayed by Paul George again and do what's needed for a W.

no Shump?! the only consistent player we've had this postseason.

that slip looked bad live. but dude walking it off so i thought it was all good. one of those 'couldve been worse' slips

if Shump cant play, we will lose.

we'll see what this squad is REALLY made up of tonight.

lol and they asking for 40 points 6 assists 16 rebounds

i dont know how good people think he is. he's a great player but he's not all time amazing. stop expecting that you just disappointing yourself

has anyone ever asked Paul Pierce to have a stat line like that? because melo is basically the same player as him. he isn't gonna wake up over night and be a point guard or out rebound hibbert
i hope melo gives us 35 10 2 tonight. i think we win with or without shump. this team can be gritty at times.

^Word!! :pimp:

I am still confident we get the W tonight with a big time performance from both Melo and Chandler. I expect Chandler to play like "a man possessed" as Clyde would say.

@FisolaNYDN 5m
Iman Shumpert is expected to have an MRI to determine if he's damaged his surgically repaired left knee. Still no word if he'll play tonight

Oof.

If there is swelling he has no business playing tonight, JR has to step up and take some pressure off of Melo.

Make that EVERYONE has to step up, biggest game in a long while for the Knicks.

Carmelo better play like a superstar with the season (and a little bit of his career) on the line.

Numbers irrelevant, just don't get outplayed by Paul George again and do what's needed for a W.

Exactly.

And Paul Pierce could be counted on to take over a series in a way Melo has never shown. You knew Paul would show up and put the team on his back at least twice in a series. We need that Melo tonight cause we have to steal one on the road to win this series.

I don't want him to be somebody he isn't I could give a **** how he plays stylistically, but if he is going to chuck it up this game it better go in.

RT @NYPost_Berman: Looks good for Shumpert. In arena and sounds like will give it a whirl.

not yet 100% official but looks like he was cleared *shrugs

Last edited:
@FisolaNYDN 5m

Iman Shumpert is expected to have an MRI to determine if he's damaged his surgically repaired left knee. Still no word if he'll play tonight

Oof.

Wow.

I can't take any more bad news man.

EDIT:

RT @NYPost_Berman: Looks good for Shumpert. In arena and sounds like will give it a whirl.

Thank GOD.

:wow: :rofl: I read the first part of this post and i was feeling hopeless...then i saw the next part and I'm 8)

Back
Top Bottom