and we're done

jr don't deserve 8-10 million per year, and as terrible of a playoff run he's had in the last two weeks, he's been a big part of the knicks' success this season and has contributed greatly. right now i hate the dude, but he deserves some $$ just not $$$$

What he deserves and what a team will be offering are two different things.... luckily for the knicks the teams with cap space that our in a good position all seem to have young 2 guards....(Dallas, Houston, NO)

The streakiness of JR Smith and the rest of this team is the only thing that's holding me on
Streakiness doesn't do anyone good. (i.e. John Starks)
smithweb16s-1-web.jpg

How is that hate ? Chris Bosh and Shane Battier can't do anything with Gasol and Z-Bo . I really hate this forum sometimes

How is that hate ? Chris Bosh and Shane Battier can't do anything with Gasol and Z-Bo . I really hate this forum sometimes

knicks on the verge of another playoff exit, you throwing salt about a matchup that might not even happen seems a lil haterish do ya thing tho

So what's the verdict on JR i mean the knicks can't afford to lose him but at the same time do ya'll really wanna pay him 8-10 mil a year? He has been TERRIBLE in these playoffs so maybe his value drops a bit but i feel like NY is in a damned if you do damned if you don't situation....

With amare clearly never going to be the same again.... The pacers getting better, Chicago is gonna have a fully healthy D-Rose.... and Miami still here how can the knicks make any improvements?

Great question.
I have no answer.

Flying across the country all day today.. We'll see if my heart is broken when I get off the plane :lol: :frown:

I came in here to post that.
roll.gif

That dude who made JR Smith So Right needs to hop in the booth and handle this

@ The Chris Smith comment homie doing what fam is suppose be doing being "my brothers keeper" wish he would of kept dude out them clubs tho :smh:

:lol: @ Rhi with her west indies *** sound king like my mom dukes, yea I read that whole thing in my moms accent & all :lol: & she also has a point to |I

Also still debating on watching tonight's game or not |I

Last edited:
So cause the Knicks are probably gonna be eliminated I can't talk about a potential NBA finals matchup ? Shut the **** up

ease up there killer i was just kidding around no need for the internet tough guy act

and lets not act like this started from an objective observation there was clearly some sodium in that post my man but do you're thing doggie

Ftr, I voted 'Knicks win 5, win 6, take it back to NY.'

I definitely believe y'all got tonight.

Next one in Indy? I know you can.

We'll see.

#getkiddhis2nd

15 years from now J.R. Is going to have "30 for 30" special about how broke he is and the potential he had. I can see it now, Simmons calling it "The Elbow".

[quote name="s1eepyboy"]did they delete my post cause of the video attached :nerd:[/quote]No. Profanity in the pic. The pic of Rihanna's twitter is posted in the NBA Season thread also, but the profanity is edited out.

Back
Top Bottom