and we're done

if we win game 5 then maybe I'll have some faith in that happening, but this double teaming has to stop.

wont happen. Woodson is stubborn. he'll keep the double team even if its DJ Augustin posting up Chandler.

i swear Woodson 'panics' a lot. Hibbert had a good game, started KMart next game to help out Tyson on defense like that was going to help lol

ill let Hibbert and DWest score, but definitely not Lance, George Hill smh

fellow knick fans, be honest...yall really wanna see the knicks win the series and then play a well rested heat team?

>D ehhh

I was so damn ready for a Knicks Heat series too :smh:. Knew we would lose, but that small chance of us beating them had me :evil:

Last edited:
fellow knick fans, be honest...yall really wanna see the knicks win the series and then play a well rested heat team?

>D ehhh

:smh: don't get like that man. I commend Knick fans though, I don't know how y'all do it year in and year out. That **** literally takes years off your life. I heard the pain in Ronnie's voice.

This series reminds me a lot of Cavs-Magic 09.

We're ready and capable of playing Miami, just like the Cavs were ready for the Lakers. We probably wouldn't beat them, but effort would never be a problem. That's 2nd arena. We always get up to play those dudes. We just aren't built for a balanced, ego-less team with bigs that aren't worthless, length and strong rebounding like Indiana. And JR is choking hard just like Mo Williams did.

It's backwards, yeah, but I guarantee you, we'd play a lot better against the Heat, even though they're better than the Pacers.

KNICKS IN 7

Im mad at Woodson though...what was the point in having Camby, Cope, & Novak just chilling on the bench all series coulda stretched the floor and got easier looks...LeSighhhhh

Last edited:
SAS is a fruit

Carmelo wears a size L jersey and has mad padding underneath his jersey. He's not fat like everyone thinks.

Tank Next season and draft Wiggins. Do it. ...

I know its too soon for off season talk. I still think we can take it to game 7 tho.

Last edited:
Alright, so I'm driving into work listening to sports radio(long drive), and instead of them talking about how Memphis owned OKC, they are talking about how Kevin Durant gets a pass, but the superstars don't, namely Melo. I just don't understand the hate for Melo. Melo wasn't on the cover of SI talking about how he was tired of always being second, KD had a chance to be first on his own team with Russ out and he didn't come through, and he gets a pass, why: because they said he's a nice guy. Don't even want to get into what Cowherd said.

I really hope Melo listens to some of this hate that he gets and plays with a fire lit in him to shut these people up, he is every bit of the player KD and Bron is, but just different. It seems as if the media measures every damb player against what Bron is, they are even hyping Wiggins to be the 2nd coming, they need to get off of that. Sorry for the mini rant, but all of the hate this guy gets is just a little perplexing.

Back
Top Bottom