and we're done

This dude just say Melo is every bit the player Bron and KD are? c'mon bruh you gotta be trollin yea it's different alright he's not as good is what's different, and of course everybody is measured against Bron he's the best on the planet he does it all you want em measuring guys against Derrick Fisher?

Alright, so I'm driving into work listening to sports radio(long drive), and instead of them talking about how Memphis owned OKC, they are talking about how Kevin Durant gets a pass, but the superstars don't, namely Melo. I just don't understand the hate for Melo. Melo wasn't on the cover of SI talking about how he was tired of always being second, KD had a chance to be first on his own team with Russ out and he didn't come through, and he gets a pass, why: because they said he's a nice guy. Don't even want to get into what Cowherd said.

I really hope Melo listens to some of this hate that he gets and plays with a fire lit in him to shut these people up, he is every bit of the player KD and Bron is, but just different. It seems as if the media measures every damb player against what Bron is, they are even hyping Wiggins to be the 2nd coming, they need to get off of that. Sorry for the mini rant, but all of the hate this guy gets is just a little perplexing.

Oh Boy...

Wow I was not aware that Knicks pulled Mike Woodson from his weekly spot on Stephen A's show! SMH....lame move!

You have to have your coach talk when things are good and when they are bad. This is the point in the season where the team is one game away from elimination and fans want to hear answers and you pull him from his weekly radio spot?!
mean.gif
The Knicks management is so over protective of their personnel. 

Thunder played the Grizzlies way better than we have played the Pacers and they lost 4-1.

**** Hope..Tired of hope.

This dude just say Melo is every bit the player Bron and KD are? c'mon bruh you gotta be trollin yea it's different alright he's not as good is what's different, and of course everybody is measured against Bron he's the best on the planet he does it all you want em measuring guys against Derrick Fisher?

Not trolling, but I am simply trying to stick up for our super star like everyone else would. Alright, maybe Melo isn't as a an accomplished passer as Bron, but he is a decent enough rebounder and we all know that he is a scorer, that's what he does, but in the context of what I previously mentioned all three are the main guy on their team, it is their team, so why are some exempt from blame and Melo isn't? Hey, I'll never say that Bron isn't the best, but every player that is good doesn't have to be compared to him. Derek Fisher, lol.

honestly, we won game 2 with the help of the refs. (all of our losses were by 10+ SMH)

thats the only way i see us winning tonight.

either that or *SOMEHOW* Melo rallies the troops and inspires them to play motivated. all everyone has to do is play well. nobody really has to play a "great" game. (think game 3 vs Boston)

butttttt then again, that wont happen.

Only way we win tonight is if Stephen A Smith did what Ron From Baltimore told him to do.

Stephen's the most powerful media figurehead in the NBA and he's real tight with Stern. Lets hope Stephen does something.

if we lose tonight the season is a disappointment...
if we lose in game 6 the season is a disappointment...
if we lose in game 7 the season is a disappointment...

Maybe its my fandom, but I don't see this series as the Pacers dominating (outside of rebounding) and locking up the Knicks. We haven't been able to hit shots.

I hate all of you.

Problem with the rest of the teams in the playoffs is you can explain their philosophy and expected matchups. Knicks? not so much.

So what's the verdict on JR i mean the knicks can't afford to lose him but at the same time do ya'll really wanna pay him 8-10 mil a year? He has been TERRIBLE in these playoffs so maybe his value drops a bit but i feel like NY is in a damned if you do damned if you don't situation....

With amare clearly never going to be the same again.... The pacers getting better, Chicago is gonna have a fully healthy D-Rose.... and Miami still here how can the knicks make any improvements?

jr don't deserve 8-10 million per year, and as terrible of a playoff run he's had in the last two weeks, he's been a big part of the knicks' success this season and has contributed greatly. right now i hate the dude, but he deserves some $$ just not $$$$

Back
Top Bottom