and we're done

HTTB google NBA policy on player concussions. You'll read why it's like that. ( I would post a link but I'm on my phone)

I'm about to start cat daddying up in this *****. If that is true.

All we need them to do now is actually call fouls on Hibbert and for Melo. Watching him not shoot freethrows until the 4th was disgusting

I told yall a few weeks back that if JR left a healthy Shump/Cope could fill his offensive production.

Cope = the goods. Guys who are 6'9, can dribble and shoot the three >35% do not grow on trees. Will be really dissapointed if he isn't back with us next year.

Can't wait for Saturday!

icjlF15StMprk.gif

If this whole basketball thing doesn't workout, JR has a potential career in ballet
:lol:

George Hill isn't even top 15 at his position. We just made him look like Chris Paul this series. I doubt he plays game 6 or 7

I went from an ultimate high after the win last night to a low after the Rangers found a way to lose in overtime yet again. :x

i love da way we played last night...that hunger!

i know i wasn't da only one on da edge of his seat with that jason kidd layup...if that would've went in you would've heard a GIANT

sigh of release.
laugh.gif

We played like ****, they played worse, but we still pulled it out last night.

They wont miss 14 FTs again and have 10+ unforced turnovers. We cant play like we did last night again and expect a W.

It really does all come down to making the shots we've been missing.

Back
Top Bottom