and we're done

Like I said in the NBA thread. Please dont get Tyreke for any kind of trade. FA maybe, but hes hurt every year as it is pretty much. With our medical team he wouldnt last. 

1. Don't have the cap room to sign Tyreke.

2. He's on his way to the "injury-prone" label and would probably die w/ our medical staff handling him.

3. Shoots first, has a knack of taking bad shots, lazy on defense at times. Fits right in with the Knicks.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
 He was then traded on July 11, 2012, along with Toney Douglas, Josh Harrellson and a second-round pick in 2014 and 2015, for Marcus Camby. 

We gave UP TWO DRAFT PICKS FOR MARCUS CAMBY TO SIT ON OUR BENCH.........

1. Don't have the cap room to sign Tyreke.

2. He's on his way to the "injury-prone" label and would probably die w/ our medical staff handling him.

3. Shoots first, has a knack of taking bad shots, lazy on defense at times. Fits right in with the Knicks. :pimp:
yeah thats the only thing his injuries...65 games > old injured guys tho
Completely wrong about bad shots tho...hes a penetrator and he can pass rebound and would flourish defensively under woody.

I just want that cap space he'd be a steal for under 7 mil a year. Play 1-3 run ya offense n play d with size. Cap space cap space cap space

I don't what to believe from anyone about this team anymore.

And no rehabilitation projects on this team. Please. Let Tyreke stay in Sacramento. He's been improving but him and Melo wouldn't mesh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom