and we're done

I'm still on the fence. Don't know how I feel about all the Kinect always watching/listening rumors. And I haven't seen anything that makes me excited about it as a gaming console.

And Sony hasn't even shown anything.:lol:

I'm gonna wait and see. Maybe E3 will tell me more. You?

I'm 85% going with PS4

DC universe online going to ps4 influenced me a bit lol.
I had to delete that game off my ps3 since it's the og phat model (80 gb). Lol space is too limited. That game took me about 8 hours to download since it's about 16 gb.

Sucks that both consoles won't even allow downloadable games from xbla or psn to be playable.

Well, most likely I'll be waiting a couple of years to pick one up. By then I should have a better perspective on it. GTAV will hold me over.

Really not excited about the direction both companies (moreso Microsoft) are going in as far as restrictions on used games/sharing games with friends.

What about getting rid of woody for coach Karl I think we need that push as a team from him we so desperately need and does amazing rotations...what about iggy testing FA

NO THANK YOU.

Mike Woodson just won 54 games. George Karl has a history of clashing with and throwing players under the bus in the media.

I repeat, no thank you.

What about getting rid of woody for coach Karl I think we need that push as a team from him we so desperately need and does amazing rotations...what about iggy testing FA
SON

WHAT?

This is a more flagrantly absurd comment than dude wanting to kidnap Camby's mother or whoever voted for Nate to be back :stoneface: :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom