and we're done

I wanna see OJ Mayo in a uniform, but we need proven leaders or at least players with good character

Juice is better than anyone on the knicks not named melo, I think he could be that reliable #2 option melo needs but i think jr is coming back

Juice is better than anyone on the knicks not named melo, I think he could be that reliable #2 option melo needs but i think jr is coming back
Did you see how juice finish the season with the mavs? He had that hot start and then quickly fizzled out.

I was watching TMNT 2 last night and was thinking they should have just rolled with those suits for the movie. For whenthat movie was made those suits were spot on. I'm not too sure how these CGI turtles are about to turn out. But they do some crazy **** with CGI, could be good. That pic looks like a real *** turtle tho lol

And in response to Manny, I know CP isn't in NY with Melo right now. It was just a picture. But they are good friends and are what looks like each others best friend in the league. They are always out together with their wife's. Just a pipe dream *pause* that half of us have been hoping becomes a reality this off season even when it has looked impossible lol

Last edited:
I was watching TMNT 2 last night and was thinking they should have just rolled with those suits for the movie. For whenthat movie was made those suits were spot on. I'm not too sure how these CGI turtles are about to turn out. But they do some crazy **** with CGI, could be good. That pic looks like a real *** turtle tho lol

And in response to Manny, I know CP isn't in NY with Melo right now. It was just a picture. But they are good friends and are what looks like each others best friend in the league. They are always out together with their wife's. Just a pipe dream *pause* that half of us have been hoping becomes a reality this off season even when it has looked impossible lol

what if Kidd says, "JK. I'm back." but we bleach CP's skin and give him Kidd's jersey.

Just thinking outside of the box here.

Why are some of you against Nate Robinson returning? He'd be a great addition with J.Kidd gone, and both Prigioni and JR Smith possible leaving.

We need both scoring and rebounding.

Why are some of you against Nate Robinson returning? He'd be a great addition with J.Kidd gone, and both Prigioni and JR Smith possible leaving.

We need both scoring and rebounding.

Exactly wat I was thinking & voted for Nate coming back, once a Knick always a Knick!

Back
Top Bottom