and we're done

favorite Knicks moment of 2012 was taking my oldest son to his first playoff game and sharing the first playoff win in a decade. Next was the Easter game.

I think it was. Shortly after Melo came.

Favorite moment had to be Melo's Easter game against Chicago.

That or Lin's first start against the Jazz since I was there.:lol:

Also...

RT @WojYahooNBA: New York Knicks forward Amar'e Stoudemire will make his season debut on Tuesday against Portland, league source tells Y! Sports.

joker-and-here-we-go.gif

Last edited:
I think one of the reasons that people were so quick to hate on stat, labeling him a glass man and such, was due to how we aint really see any of his injuries. That takes alot of the empathy factor out of it. With injuries like melo when he fell down vs LAL, shump tearing up his ACL, Felton and his finger, i t was visual, we saw it happen and kind of placed ourselves in their shoes, andd thought how much pain wed be in, thinking, "yeah id need time to come back from that"

A ruptured cyst aint no joke. It could really hinder your walking running jumping, especially for a pro athlete. So we didnt get a mental image of the pain he was in, leading us to think it cant be that bad.

This guy is obviously still hurt. Though we are doing well, he sees how many bodies are down. Hes gutting it out and is willig to contribute as much as coach needs him to.

Its real sad how quickly ppl jumped on him, and i know sports and NY especially is a What have you done for me lately thing, but please dont forget how this man carried our team when he first got here. Remember he dropped 30+ for 9 straight games?That was the most hope and joy id had in a decade of watching knicks basketball

Just as fans, knick fans, lets show stat some support. Hes coming off probably the most horrible year of his adult proffesional life (aside from getting married),and hes getting back into shape . Hes gonna fjnd his niche, and shutup all these hatin *** analysists and "fans".

Im so ready to watch this team when we got all our pieces back rolling. So damn excited.

Last edited:
Man why do Knicks tickets gotta be so expensive. I'm in the city for a week or so and wanted to make it to a game but paying $130 for the cheapest tickets on stubhub isn't my thing.
I agree.

Makes sense I'd get Nets tickets as a gift :smh: Playing Philly of all teams. Probably gonna be in and out early.

Oh **** i ment to post that in the nomad NYE thread lmao i was wondering why it didnt show up the first time. I guess NYK and NYE were too close last night

Everythings starting come back together. Now we just need Shump back and if Felton can come back playing like he was before the injury its gonna be a problem. Mad amped for tonight now that its official that Melo and Stat are playing.

We're 2nd in the east (only a 1/2 game out of 1st) and we havent been full strength all season. The league should be a little scared at this point. Contrary to what the media is trying to shovel down everyones throat STAT is gonna be a big improvement for us once Woody finds the right spot for him. Right now I say start him. But when Shump gets back and Kidd can move to the second team, so should STAT. Let them work that PnR on the second team and we shouldnt have very many close games the rest of the way. Our second unit should blow anyone away kinda like the Clippers are doing which is fueling their win streak right now.

Last edited:
STAT is really playing tonight tho?
Melos back too?
:nerd:

its been a while since the Knicks played. looking forward to the game. last couple of weeks going back to the 6 game home stand, the Knicks' starts have been rough. hopefully we start off right tonight
LEHH GOO

Back
Top Bottom