and we're done

:lol:

But seriously, I really can't foresee another win with the way they're playing. Thankfully I fell asleep at tipoff.

No exaggeration...at tipoff.

Man I just hope we can play the Nets in the first round because we have no shot at being the 2 seed anymore and playing Atlanta and Milwaukee. Def not trying to play against the Celtics or Bulls.

We're in jeopardy of fallin down all the way down to the 7-8th seed with the way we've been playing because the next 19 games is a problem.

Another first round exit for New York is going to be brutal, but another first round round exit for Melo is just going to be embarrassing. That'd be 9 first round in the last 10 years. :x

Seriously tho, the Knicks need to play tough and play for a matchup. Because last year we won the last two games when we had no business doing so, and got matched up with Miami instead of Chicago. It made no damn sense. Stupid move by the team.

I want Brooklyn

Last edited:
Man I just hope we can play the Nets in the first round because we have no shot at being the 2 seed anymore and playing Atlanta and Milwaukee. Def not trying to play against the Celtics or Bulls.

We're in jeopardy of fallin down all the way down to the 7-8th seed with the way we've been playing because the next 19 games is a problem.

Another first round exit for New York is going to be brutal, but another first round round exit for Melo is just going to be embarrassing. That'd be 9 first round in the last 10 years. :x

Seriously tho, the Knicks need to play tough and play for a matchup. Because last year we won the last two games when we had no business doing so, and got matched up with Miami instead of Chicago. It made no damn sense. Stupid move by the team.

I want Brooklyn

:lol: I was heated when JR Smith was leading the knicks to wins in those last games

Last edited:
Last year people was like bring on the Heat. I was like no we don't

I was mad we lost the bobcat game and lost out the chance for the 6th seed.

Nobody wanted to face the bulls last year just like they don't want to this year. Knicks fans hear the name Bulls and they quiver. For whatever reason

This team's been bad for so long, I can't get too low off these Ls anymore. Remember Boston doubling our score? Remember Bron and Kobe dropping 50 the same week at MSG? We're going to make the playoffs, and if Melo, Tyson, and a few of the older guys like Kidd and Kurt, Kenyon can get there healthy we'll be ok. I said this before, but I'm not worried about any team besides Miami and maybe Chicago in the playoffs. Indy and BK could put up a good series, but I dont think their teams are better in a 7gm series. Wish we didn't lose Amare though, feel like Woodson was finally starting to see that he could help the team.

Adding to my Brooklyn point from earlier.

The reason I want to play the Nets is because they don't rebound the ball as well against us and they're defense isnt as physical as Bulls, Pacers, and Celtics. Knicks would be able to play their type of game vs the Nets. The series would still go 6-7 games tho.

It's be great for the city too.

Last edited:

I stopped reading when you said they don't rebound as well... Reggie Evans is a knick killer :lol: no matter what team he's played on, he has always given the knicks problems.

The thing is even with our lack of talent everyone on the team knew their role, they moved the ball and played hard. Playing with effort would at least fix half of our issues. Last night was somewhat of a return to that with a depleted roster. They need to do that consistently. Injuries are something we can't control though it seems as if we don't do anything to try and decrease the chances of preventing them.

I stopped reading when you said they don't rebound as well... Reggie Evans is a knick killer :lol: no matter what team he's played on, he has always given the knicks problems.

Reggie Evans isn't going to play 30 plus min's like Brook Lopez is. They're not the rebounding team that the Bulls and Pacers are. They don't play the defense that the Bulls, Pacers, and Celtics do either.

Thats the point Proph.

You'd rather we play one of those three teams instead? It has to be the Nets, that has to be the team we play to get past the 1st round.

So you want us to drop to the 4th or 5th seed and hope the Nets drop to the 4th or 5th seed? or do you really think we'll drop to the 6th seed and the Nets will reach and stay at the 3rd seed?

I mean without looking like pathetic lames I don't see any other way than trying to face the Nets in the 1st round other than purposely losing games.

I'm fine with whoever we face in the 1st round. Wouldn't mind a rematch with the Celts. Cuz honestly the way yall sounding is we just want to make it out of the 1st round no matter what we have to do to get that chance. It's pathetic.

I'd rather accept the team we have and still crazily hope for a finals appearance regardless of how we're playing now.

So you want us to drop to the 4th or 5th seed and hope the Nets drop to the 4th or 5th seed? or do you really think we'll drop to the 6th seed and the Nets will reach and stay at the 3rd seed?

I mean without looking like pathetic lames I don't see any other way than trying to face the Nets in the 1st round other than purposely losing games.

I'm fine with whoever we face in the 1st round. Wouldn't mind a rematch with the Celts. Cuz honestly the way yall sounding is we just want to make it out of the 1st round no matter what we have to do to get that chance. It's pathetic.

I'd rather accept the team we have and still crazily hope for a finals appearance regardless of how we're playing now.

If there is 2 games left in the season, and we have an opportunity to slide down and lose those 2 games to play Brooklyn in the playoffs - of course I'd want the Knicks to do that. I'm not asking for the Knicks to lose now, I'm saying if we end up in a similar position like at the end of last season- lets do the right thing this time and play for the matchup we need.

If you want to be the crazy guy who thinks we're going to make it to the finals and you don't care who we're going to play - okay, that's cool too, that's you.

Last edited:
YOOO NT/Knicks Fans,

So I have a bet going on with one of my friends that I made before the season started...First bet is that the Knicks will have a better regular season record than the Nets and the second bet is that the Knicks won't drop 5 games in a row...Earlier I was feeling really good about this but now im getting nervous...You guys think well pull out a W in Utah at least on Monday night? Even if we drop those 5 games that would make us tied with Brooklyn so looking at the rest of the schedule do you guys think we cud keep our lead up on them? I'm sort of stressing cus big money is on the line here lol...I had posted this earlier but I had to make a new niketalk account and all you guys gave me the thumbs up before...im stressin now!!!

If there is 2 games left in the season, and we have an opportunity to slide down and lose those 2 games to play Brooklyn in the playoffs - of course I'd want the Knicks to do that. I'm not asking for the Knicks to lose now, I'm saying if we end up in a similar position like at the end of last season- lets do the right thing this time and play for the matchup we need.

If you want to be the crazy guy who thinks we're going to make it to the finals and you don't care who we're going to play - okay, that's cool too, that's you.
Well :lol: @ you ranting about this now then. Sounds like you've already given up. On some at least we got to the 2nd round type lameness which isn't even a guarantee.

thats 3 consecutive double digit losses, and counting.
dont see us winning vs the Clips. too much talent, plus they beat us by 10+ in MSG with Melo scoring 30+
also dont see us beating Utah b/c theyre a good home team.

my problem with last nights game was the usual.
Woodson and Felton.
in the 4th, Priggy had 2 consecutive steals. he was active on both ends (played defense and found JR) sure he made a couple careless passes, but at least he got back on defense to prevent a score.
then Woodson takes him out for Felton. if you sub out anyone, it shouldve been Cope. 2 missed open shots, 2 turnovers.

the one play that really pissed me off was in the 4th, during the Knicks 'fake comeback'
Felton made a bounce pass, from the paint to the 3pt line, intended for Kidd. but gets it stolen.
he flails his arms as if to complain, like it wasnt his fault. like he didnt see the defender running from backcourt, towards Kidd.
what are you complaining about? its your fault. you couldnt convert on a fastbreak, b/c you lost the handle of the ball, then you make a horrible pass.

and it seems, even when Melo/Stat were playing, the guards (except Kidd) dont find the 'hot hand'. they dont even run plays for that player, just isos.
JR caught fire. but he never touched the ball unless it was to bail out the offense, late in the shot clock.

#KnicksDontKillMyVibe

Last edited:
Well :lol: @ you ranting about this now then. Sounds like you've already given up. On some at least we got to the 2nd round type lameness which isn't even a guarantee.

My bad dude, I wish my Knicks making the championship expectations were as high as yours. But the Knicks making it past the first round is def an achievement to most Knick fans, you know, considering we haven't in 13 years. Point still remains, we might continue to go on this slide for the next month, I just hope we play Brooklyn.

My bad dude, I wish my Knicks making the championship expectations were as high as yours. But the Knicks making it past the first round is def an achievement to most Knick fans, you know, considering we haven't in 13 years. Point still remains, we might continue to go on this slide for the next month, I just hope we play Brooklyn.
There not expectations. I just have the bar set where it's suppose to be and am not willing to lower my standards.

Same **** Shaq was saying about the Lakers saying "Lets just make the playoffs" That **** is pathetic b. I already mentioned my crazy hope but I'm not detached from reality so to me it really doesn't make a difference if we get knocked out in the 1st or 2nd.

Last edited:
It really does make a difference. I'm not down with a first round exit. And I'm sure it affects us getting anyone here to be a role player

First round exit is inexcusable but seriously, what's the difference between a first and second round exit? My expectations beginning of the year were this team coming out of the east and that's where they'll still be. Truthfully I'll be happy if they made it to the ECF and put up a fight and lost but I can't say the same if they only win one round. I ain't tryna be the Joe Johnson Hawks or Gilbert Arenas Wizards.

Back
Top Bottom