and we're done

Tyreke Evans
Gerald Henderson
Pekovic
Paul Millsap
I'd love one of them on the team but the team salary... :x :x please take a paycut amare

Last edited:
Paul Milsap or Tyreke Evans would be great for our team.

Amare really eating up our cap hurts. I'm having Allan Houston holding our cap at bay flashes all over again. Man, I thought we were past that kind of foolish stuff.

You have to figure, in the last 30 calendar days - J.R. Smith has potentially lost 50 million dollars.

Brace yourselves for the 30 for 30 on Earl Smith Jr in about 10 years. Where he's broke and living in a condo in Teaneck with some goldfish.

Teaneck? You're giving teanek a bad name. Lets give him east orange.

:lol:

Jr does sound nasily like he's been sniffing the junk. Im bored at work so im investigating this or Rachel Nichols

I thought earlier in the year she was looking GOOD

She took that new gig and gave herself an upgrade as well

Just searched Rachel Nichols, and this actress came up with mammaries that look fit to produce milk for Zeus himself

As for the other Rachel Nichols, she's def had some work done cuz I doubt it's the TNT picture quality that all of the sudden made me wanna slap her butt cheeks with my tongue

with melo with a partially torn labrum

i think it's better that we're not playing now :smh:

would've been ugly for the knicks

We need a bruising, rebounding forward that can hit the mid range jumper, a consistent 3 point assassin (or Novak needs to improve greatly) and we need Shumpert to get back to himself physically and become that slasher that we desperately need.

A better coach would help too but I don't see that happening.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom