and we're done

Yea I heard on the radio a little while ago jvg would coach the knicks again given the oppurtunity..that's should be the next poll I would open my arms to jvg and revive the 90's for us.. Similar teams from then and now w against stars and the injury bug biting us at the wrong time

Its gonna happen :lol:

my ideal offseason resign jr, cope, and kenyon. and i think blatche and telfair would be good for the minimum... will this all happen i doubt it.. now this is not my dream situation but more realistic though

Since Kidd is gone and Pablo might be......how do we feel about bringing in Gilbert Arenas for a try out? He can still hoop, younger than most of our team and should be healed by now. His last league in the NBA, he wasn't doing any dumb ****.

Van Gundy calls 'stupid decision' to resign from Knicks 'something I regret to this day'
By MARC RAIMONDI

Jeff Van Gundy resigned from the Knicks nearly 12 years ago and he hasn’t gotten over what he calls a “stupid decision.”
Van Gundy defended Clippers coach Doc Rivers, who ESPN personality Bill Simmons said quit on the Boston Celtics, by bringing his own experience into play Friday on ESPN Radio. Van Gundy said Rivers didn’t quit – but he did.
“I know what quitting is – I did it,” Van Gundy said on “The Michael Kay Show.” “It’s something I regret to this day. I live with it every day and I regret it. And I let my emotions come into it and I was just emotionally spent. I made a bad decision.”
The previous season, the Knicks lost in the first round of the playoffs to the Raptors, a series in which star Marcus Camby had to deal with the kidnapping of his sister. Before the 2001-02 season, Patrick Ewing was traded and Larry Johnson retired. Van Gundy, who now works as an ESPN broadcaster, said there were a multitude of reasons for being unhappy, but “not one thing I can point to.”
“The frustrations were real, but it was certainly an overreaction,” he said. “I’m the only one to blame for that, because I had a great, great job and I left it voluntarily. And, like I said, I still regret it.”
Van Gundy stepped down Dec. 8, 2001, in the middle of the season, with the Knicks record at 10-9. He said he let things build up and “should have taken more time to come to a conclusion.” He praised then-general manager Scott Layden and owner Jim Dolan for being easy on coaches.
“Jim Dolan has gotten a lot of flack for his ownership,” Van Gundy said. “For a coach, he was good to work for. Like what [Nets owner Mikhail] Prokhorov is doing right now, Jim Dolan could give you all the resources you could possibly want to put a team together.”
The 51-year-old, who had talks with the Nets about their head coaching position this year, has a career record of 430-318. He spent four seasons with the Rockets before being fired in 2007.
After resigning from the Knicks, Van Gundy said he took a long walk near the team’s old practice facility in Purchase and bought a hot dog, which he said was delicious.
“That’s about all I got out of that stupid decision,” he said.

Read more: Van Gundy calls 'stupid decision' to resign from Knicks 'something I regret to this day' http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/knick...decision_23QNQ6jhUx3wqHIIxgeHZJ#ixzz2Xc2r1GIz

Would anyone approve of a S&T of JR to OKC for PJ3 and Lamb would be possible?

It most likely would never happen but I think we would have a good future to rebuild on :lol:

Would anyone approve of a S&T of JR to OKC for PJ3 and Lamb would be possible?

It most likely would never happen but I think we would have a good future to rebuild on :lol:
I'd do JR straight for Lamb without a doubt. We need a scorer so I get keeping earl but he's a moron. If Lamb was available I do it fifty out of fifty. Get a young shooter and scorer without the mindset of a 5 yr old.

hey who remembers when I was asking about that fitted cap that raymond felton was wearing? i forgot who posted the link, but if you can post the link to the hat, please do so. I cant find the hat. Not necessarily in black, but i saw there was a blue version of the hat.

Last edited:
Kirilenko Opts Out Of Contract With Timberwolves
Jun 29, 2013 12:48 PM EDT

Andrei Kirilenko has decided to opt out of the final guaranteed year of his contract with the Minnesota Timberwolves and will become an unrestricted free agent.

Kirilenko is seeking a three or four-year extension.

Kirilenko was the Timberwolves' third leading scorer last season, averaging 12.4 points on 50.7 percent shooting.

Back
Top Bottom